FORGOT MY YAHOO MAIL PASSWORD AND SECRET QUESTION AND ALTERNATE EMAIL

If you forgot your password and security question, this tutorial will help you recover it. As a www.yahoomail.com user, I sometimes loose my password. Previously, I have lost my yahoo mail password some years ago, notwithstanding, I still receive lots of my mails there. My own problem is really getting frustrating. Someone needs to seriously help me. I have forgot my email password. I have gone through the normal steps to recover the password but the only option sent to me is a text message to my previous phone number and obviously that won't be helping me I lost the number and someone else has the number now. I even don't have the slightest idea of what alternate email address I would have used earlier. 


Notwithstanding, I was never given the option of alternative email or security secret questions. Only a text message to my old number. Please how can this yahoo problem be fixed? What can I do now? With all this issue at hand, I searched the question in an online yahoo forum; please can anyone tell me how I can get my that mail back by resetting my password? To my surprise I found out that I'm not the only one with yahoo password problems. Many users from different country like in United states (USA) searching www.yahoo.com, United Kingdom (UK) looking for www.yahoo.com.uk, Netherlands (www.yahoo.nl), Germany and Switzerland finding www.yahoo.ch/fr, Italy (www.yahoo.it), Malasia (www.yahoo.com.my), New Zealand (www.yahoo.co.nz) e.t.c. See what so many of them are searching;
  • Yahoo mail forgot password - How to reset my yahoo password
  • Yahoo mail change password - How to change my password
  • I forgot my yahoo mail password and security question - what do I do?
  • How to recover yahoo password without security questions (Solved) Forum - Yahoo mail
  • Forget yahoo password, security answer and alternative email - Yahoo mail
  • Forgot my password and alternative email is no longer functional (Solved) - Yahoo mail
YAHOOMAIL HELP CENTRE

If you are among the millions of yahoo account user who cannot remember their password or security question and answer, don't worry. Because I have found the solution from yahoo password helper. You can now easily get a new password, a Yahoo! ID or username reminder, or even both of them. If have forgotten your Yahoo! ID or password, simply go to the Yahoo Sign-in Problems page on https://edit.yahoo.com/forgotroot/ using the browser in your personal computer, tablet or mobile phone which should also have internet connection on it.

For those who forgot their Yahoo! ID, all you  need to do is to provide 4 simple personal information so that yahoo can confirm your identity and restore your username. The information includes:

  • Your birthday
  • Your ZIP or postal code (at the time you created your Yahoo! account or when you last updated it)
  • Your alternate email address -Note: You must have access to this email address
  • Country code (at the time you created your Yahoo! account or when you last updated it)

You have to be very sure to provide the same information you gave the last time you filled the yahoo registration form for a new Yahoo! ID or password or the last time you updated your yahoo account.

If you forgot your password, don't get scared because you can also re-create a new password. But first you'll have to provide the following information to yahoo help page to enable yahoo confirm your identity. the needed information is:
  • Your Yahoo! ID (which is your username)
  • Alternate email address, mobile phone number, or the answers to your secret questions
Note; A Reset Your Password link will be sent to your alternate email address. Click the link and enter your new password in the Reset your password page.

For security question - If you entered your secret question incorrectly or forgot what you originally entered, for security reasons, yahoo cannot tell you what your Yahoo! ID is or let you create a new password.

Go to this page to contact customer care, fill the form and wait for the answer :

http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/edit/cctop10/online_help.html
or
http://io.help.yahoo.com/contact/index?locale=en_CA&y=PROD_ACCT&page=contact
  • Select password and sign in
  • Select forgot secret questions and answers
  • Click on the envelope
  • Fill the form
Good luck as you fix your yahoo password problem.

Related article:
Share on Google Plus

Declaimer - MARTINS LIBRARY

The publications and/or documents on this website are provided for general information purposes only. Your use of any of these sample documents is subjected to your own decision NB: Join our Social Media Network on Google Plus | Facebook | Twitter | Linkedin

READ RECENT UPDATES HERE