FIVE (5) MAJOR REASONS WHY I SHOULD PREPARE SCRIPTS FOR ALL PUBLIC SPEECHES

Scripts are written sheet of paper that contain vital information that are carefully arranged in other to make a coherent speech.  Scripts ensure that smooth delivery or actualization of the speech makers goals / objectives.

REASONS WHY I SHOULD PREPARE SCRIPTS FOR HIS PUBLIC SPEECHES

1.      With a written script by me, there will be proper documentation. All the scripts delivered would be properly documented

2.      With my prepared script the tendency of making unwarranted mistakes is reduced to the bearest minimum (ie) it will enhance the effective and correct float of the actual intention.
3.      With me writing my senior brothers script my expertise will be shown. He will then know what I could be able to do.
4.      With my prepare script, the problem of minister pretation by the media will be well handled because once the content of the script is mis-interpreted by the media, the media would be held liable instead of my senior brother.
5.      The money that could have been spent in hiring speech writers would be drastically reduced, thereby saving huge sums of money often spent on speech writing.

Conclusively, script is very vital in speech delivery, as the merits far outstrips anything any one could ever think of. In fact, one should not speak in haste without proper scripting  
Share on Google Plus

Declaimer - Unknown

The publications and/or documents on this website are provided for general information purposes only. Your use of any of these sample documents is subjected to your own decision NB: Join our Social Media Network on Google Plus | Facebook | Twitter | Linkedin

READ RECENT UPDATES HERE