The WAEC 2017/2018 result is not out yet. The WAEC examination is written by May/June of every year to enable students gain admission into different universities, polytechnics and college of education. The result usually comes by August/September 2017 so that students gain use their WAEC scratch cards to check their WAEC result. You should not be in a hurry to check the result because as as the time of writing this post in July, the result is not yet out.
Students across West African countries like Nigeria, Ghana, Gambia, Sierra Leone, and Liberia keeps asking this same questions on the internet; is WAEC result out? The answer is capital NO. But you can see the date the WAEC result will be released here. We urge all students who has wrote the WAEC papers to be patients while the West Africa Examination Council releases the result on WAEC Direct Online Result Checker website.
Once WAEC result comes out this August, you will have to buy the WAEC scratch card (which contains a PIN and serial number) from an authorized retailer outlet which includes business centers and cyber cafes, then you will use it to login to WAEC website to check the WAEC 2017/2018 result. Note that the WAECDIRECT ONLINE - RESULT CHECKER website URL is www.waecdirect.org and you can check the WAEC result from the offical website only. Checking the WAEC result is not difficult at all as most secondary school students may presume, however, we have written very simple steps to check your WAEC result on www.waecdirect.org and we believe it will help you to check your WAEC result for this year.
To check your WAEC Result, use the guidelines below;
1. Visit the WAEC website www.waecdirect.org from your computer or mobile phone browser
2. Choose the examination type you wrote e.g. WAEC may/june, WAEC GCE nov/dec
3. Choose the year you wrote the WAEC examination e.g. 2016/2017
4. Scratch your WAEC card and enter the PIN found on the card e.g. 63596296006834
5. Turn the back of the card and enter the serial number on the card 891693166146369
6. Now, type in your examination number given to you by WAEC e.g 83848783FG
7. Click on submit button and wait for few seconds for your result to open in a new window
8. To print your WAEC result, click "Print", choose a printer and click Print.
To Send your WAEC result through e-mail
1. Follow my guidelines above from number one to six (1-6)
2. Tick box written "Send to Email" and enter your valid email address
3. Click Submit button and the result will be sent to your mail
To Print your WAEC result without scratch card
1. Follow the simple steps above from number 1-3
3. Open your Inbox and click on WAEC result from the list of your mails
4. Click print, the choose your printer type and click "OK"
We hope this steps above has guided you accordingly to check and print your 2016/2017 WAEC result. If you have any difficulty checking your result, please contact the online WAEC support services on 01-9049320 or send an email to the WAEC official email address found on their website.
Labels: Check WAEC result 2017/2018, How to check 2016 WAEC result without scratch card, check WAEC GCE 2017/2018, WAEC timetable, checking WAEC result starts by next month, check NECO result 2018, check NECO GCE result.