HOW TO WRITE A LETTER OF APPRECIATION (SAMPLE)



(Address Here)
Sir,
LETTER OF APPRECIATION: MY STUDIES IN AHMADU BELLO UNIVERSITY; MATTERS ARISING
From the innocence of my heart and with a humble spirit absent flattery or sycophancy to me, knowing you Sir is in the range of my rarest privileges. You have been to me what an ideal father represents to a son and I wish to use this formal medium to say a big thank you Sir.
I have been speaking with (name). On behalf of everyone from (name) whose heart is receptive to good things, I equally say a big thank you Sir for intervening over (name) circumstances when you did. May God reward your generosity in His own accurate measures Sir.
            In School, the thoughts of prominent persons like you Sir who have openly before now demonstrated faith in my dreams while I am yet nothing has inspired me so well, helping me to forge myself into something beyond my original worth. Concerning my academics as evident in my first year result attached to this letter, to the glory of God, I am doing my best, bearing in mind every moment that since there are not many people to assist me materially, the only good thing I can do to myself is to be more and more responsible to my purpose.
Unfortunately, the efforts I put in school to excel in my academics have at many occasions been heavily circumscribed by my inability to meet up with some of my unavoidably necessary financial expenses.
Times abound when I wake up with the humiliation of empty stomach merged upon the frustration of an open pocket. I have felt in school, the dehumanizing whips of defeat and nearly lost hope and faith in my idiosyncrasies, as well as those general values and principles that shape my everyday life.
            Sir, before my very eyes, in your legendary disposition to selfless services, I have watched you at different occasions extending opportunities to willing hearts out of charity and because it is the surest route to human welfare and the common good of mankind. I humbly ask that you extend your ever outstretched and unmatched philanthropic hands to me under the instrumentality of any little financial assistance as you so please so that I can resume school by June 5th Sir. I wouldn’t mind if there be any minor work I can be doing for you that will fetch me my transport fare when am resuming school Sir.
            May I equally use this medium to convey my sincere condolences to you and your administration Sir over the January Carnage at (name of place). God’s fingers are on your head Sir. Those enemies of public tranquility and agents of retrogression who believe that (name of place) is theirs to mar and too small to accommodate good things, they will never triumph over our communal good. I read with open disgust in Daily Sun, the pusillanimous but gruesome massacre.
            Even if all the principles in life fails, men will always reap what they sow. Assuredly, those uncircumcised Philistines whose civic responsibility and social trust it is to wreck organized havoc in (name of place) will sooner than expected fall to the extended grasp of natural justice Sir.
            Accept my sincere condolences Sir, I will be most grateful if my request is favorably considered.
Yours Faithfully,
________________
Share on Google Plus

Declaimer - MARTINS LIBRARY

The publications and/or documents on this website are provided for general information purposes only. Your use of any of these sample documents is subjected to your own decision NB: Join our Social Media Network on Google Plus | Facebook | Twitter | Linkedin

READ RECENT UPDATES HERE