Npower Issues: I Can't Log in to My N-power Account Assessment Portal - Help Me Out

Npower Issues: I Can't Log in to My N-power Account Assessment Portal - Help Me Out

Npower Invalid Login 2017/2018what is wrong with npower website? These are n-power facebook  and Nairaland complaints for npower online login available at www.npower.gov.ng portal.


All latest news on npower recruitment, npower teach, build, tax, npower.gov.ng news are on this website, just use the search box to find solutions.

These are Npower Issues as seen online: especially those who search for "I Can't Log in to My N-power Account Assessment Portal - Help Me Out".

I beg what next after the test. I could see many things here. Participants profile, do I need to edit it. Grades, how would they be grading. And the city/town, mine is changed Abuja, do they want us all to come to Abuja

Have been trying my surname since but it show error and I tried my first name once and the login was successful.

Help!! I Can't Log In To My Npower Teach Assessment Portal

The acknowledgment sent to you guys,what is your surname or name ontop?pls I need reply!!!!

Please the site is totally down oo. How was it in ur area. I'm suppose to have done my Npower test,but alas d site is totally blanked.

I applied for NPOWER CREATIVE SOFTWARE and my online assessment was scheduled for today and to commence by 12am.

I logged in to my portal this morning and noticed there is no assessment question. Someone please help.

Npower Discussion Group: N-Power Test- Why You Get Invalid Login

I dnt know know if anyone has been able to gain access and take the test for those scheduled to take d test on the 21/09/2016. I supply my mobile number and my surname in lower case, but it keeps telling me "invalid login" please try again later.

If you have gained access please what browser did u use, I have used google chrome both on phone and on system and internet xplorer on system and android phone browser still same issue.

Please did you do it on phone or computer.?

Although they said we can do it on a smartphone but since the Assessment is timed, i don't know which smartphone browser can run/support that type of script
Npower Issues: I Can't Log in to My N-power Account Assessment Portal - Help Me Out

I logged into d portal but can't find any thing for the assessment, just keep seeing the normal npower logo and a message or so that asks for my email and when I type it, d place saying click here does nothing

Pls share your experiences here. Did you receive a text message from them? But you got a message initially?? We will be bringing you new updates and solution in our next article. Subscribe for solutions now.
Share on Google Plus

Declaimer - MARTINS LIBRARY

The publications and/or documents on this website are provided for general information purposes only. Your use of any of these sample documents is subjected to your own decision NB: Join our Social Media Network on Google Plus | Facebook | Twitter | Linkedin

READ RECENT UPDATES HERE