BIOLOGY SPECIMEN AND PRACTICALS 2017 is now available but the date of the examination has not been released. We will publish the specimen and practicals dates immediately it is released by the West African Examination Council (WAEC).
GROUP I - Biology Specimen & Practicals
- Specimen A: twig of mango plant
- Specimen B: twig of ixora plant
- Specimen C: leaf of Hibiscus plant
- Specimen D: hibiscus flower
- Specimen E: green vegetable cut beef
- Specimen F: a piece of freshly cut beef
- Specimen G: worker bee (wet preserved)
- Specimen H: soldier termite (wet preserved)
- Specimen J: adult cockroach (wet preserved)
- Specimen K: nymph of cockroach (wet preserved)
- Specimen L: young toad (freshly preserved)
- Specimen M: quill feather
- Specimen N: scale of bony fish
- Specimen P: freshly preserved mammalian skin preferably of goat or ram with hair/fur measuring at least 4cm by 4cm placed in a petric dish....
GROUP II - Biology Specimen & Practicals
- Specimen Q: slide of Hydra
- Specimen R: small mammal (rat/rabbit/Guinea pig),wet preserved
GROUP III - Biology Specimen & Practicals
- Specimen S: a small amount of garden soil in a petri dish
- Specimen T: orange/lemon/lime/citrus fruits
- Specimen V: tomato fruit specimen W: cassava tuber
- Specimen Xi: stem of young cassava plant measuring at least 10cm in length
- Specimen Xii stem of young cassava plant measuring at least 10cm in length as in xi
Note the following if you are to partake in the biology examination practicals
- SPECIMEN Q AND R are peculiar to candidates in Ghana only and should not be provided for candidates in Nigeria, Sierra Leone and the Gambia
- SPECIMEN S,T,V,W,Xi,Xii are peculiar to candidates in Nigeria, Sierra Leone and the
- Gambia only and should not be provided for candidates in Ghana.
Searches related to waec specimen biology
- waec gce biology practical specimen
- 2017/2018 waec biology specimen
- neco biology specimen 2017
- waec biology practical answer
- waec specimen 2017
- biology specimen for gce
- biology specimen for gce 2017
- waec gce biology practical past questions
BIOLOGY PRACTICALS COULD BE THIS ALSO
GROUP 1 - BIOLOGY PRACTICALS 2017
- Specimen A: A slice of fresh bread.
- Specimen B: A slice of bread with mould.
- Specimen C: Longitudinal section of hard boiled egg with the shell intact.
- Specimen D: Freshly laid egg.
- Specimen E: Transverse section of orange/any citrus fruit.
- Specimen F: Freshly procured green leafy vegetables(mywaec.ng)
- Specimen G: Fresh stomach of a Goat/Sheep/Cow(small piece)
- Specimen H: Fresh Liver of a Goat/Sheep/Cow(small piece)
- Specimen J: Fresh Small Intestine of a Goat/Sheep/Cow(small piece).
- Specimen K: Fresh Lung of a Goat/Sheep/Cow(small piece).
- Specimen L: Fresh Gall bladder of a Goat/Sheep/Cow(with the fluid intact)
- Specimen M: Fresh Kidney of a Goat/Sheep/Cow(Longitudinal Section; bilaterally symmetrical)
GROUP II - BIOLOGY PRACTICALS 2017
- Specimen N: Some Rheodiscolor leaves(about 3cm² in diameter in a petri dish containing water)
- Specimen P: Palm fruit(with the outer covering intact)
- Specimen Q: Tridax plant(put in a petri dish)
- Specimen R: Grasshopper
GROUP III - BIOLOGY PRACTICALS 2017
Specimen S: Toad(wet preserved)
Specimen T: Freshly uprooted grass species
Specimen U: Brightly coloured lizard(wet preserved)
Specimen V: A branch of Cactus plant
Specimen W: Locust (wet preserved)
- Specimen N, P, Q and R are peculiar to candidates in Ghana only and should not be provided for candidates in Nigeria, Sierra Leone and The Gambia.
- Specimens S, T, U, V and W are peculiar to candidates in Nigeria, Sierra Leone, and the Gambia only and should not be provided for candidates in Ghana.
- All specimens can be provided as group specimens for fifteen(15) candidates.
- All specimens in each group must carry individual labels(e.g A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, J, K, L, M in Group I)
BIOLOGY MATERIALS 2017 FOR SPECIMEN:
- glass jar cover or petri dish;
- scalpel or razor blade;
- a beaker;
- a pair of forceps;
- plain white sheet of paper ;
- magnifying lens/hand lens ;
- test tubes;
- iodine solution;
- white tiles
This is the 2017 May June Waec Specimen for all Practicals especially Biology specimen.