How to Log in to your Yahoo Mail
The Yahoo Mail is a World Wide Web emailing service provider largely used by of people across the world. They were one of the initially biggest free internet service provider company. During that time, they were having a serious competition with another emailing providers known as Hotmail (now Outlook). As years rolled by, their major competitor became Google Mail popularly known as Gmail.com.
Notwithstanding the competitions on emailing service around the globe, Yahoo Mail continued to provide its service for free and since then, it has been the most popular mailing service since the Yahoo platform is very easy to use. Access is given to only users who has gotten their username and password from the Create Yahoo Account Registration page.
The process of Signing in to Yahoo Mail is a very easy procedure, users are just need to provide a few bio-data information, including their desired Yahoo username and Yahoo password. The personal information you will provide will enable you to gain instant access to your yahoo account. Login to Yahoo Mail - Just follow the simple and easy to understand steps outlined below.
Yahoo Mail Sign in Procedure: A Step-by-Step Guideline
Step 1 - Goto Yahoo Website
- The very first step is visit Yahoo homepage on your computer, mobile phone or tablet. You can simply do this by entering this hyperlink http://yahoo.com in the URL box, google search box or by searching for the word “Yahoo” or “Yahoomail” on your device’s search engine space.
- The search result will show you a direct link to Yahoo website Homepage. Click on "Mail" and it will take you directly to the Yahoo login page which is now http://login.yahoo.com
Step 2 - Enter Login Details
- Once on the Yahoo Sign in page, you will see the clickable boxes with “Sign In” on the top of the page, and “Create a New Account” on the bottom of the page. Move your mouse or hand to the “Sign In box” and click on it. The website will take you to another page where you will be asked to provide your login details. Now, type in your Yahoo username, click "Next" and then enter your password only.
- After entering your password, Click on “Sign In” which is immediately after the details you have entered and you can have direct access to your Yahoo mails which includes Yahoo Inbox, Outbox, Spam, Compose, Draft etc. Sometimes, you might be required to enter a Captcha Code (depending on your computer network) which proves that you are not a robot.
Yahoo mail Sign in Password Detailed Explanation
Most user usually get confused about their username when they want to sign in to their yahoo account. If you want to log in to your account, you can simply use only the first part or the whole email address. For example, if your username is email@example.com, you can simply enter “justincokie” or “firstname.lastname@example.org”. There should be no issues with any of them because both of them are recognized by Yahoo and will work perfectly, therefore you can choose anyone you desire.
Yahoo Support Advise – The Yahoo Mail Login page is very case sensitive. Be sure to triple check your password and be sure that you have entered it appropriately. You will need to be conversant to use all the upper and lower case alphabets, symbols and numbers you used when you created the account. It is advised that you use a password that has a personal meaning to you so that you can easily remember it. Alternatively but not advised, you can pen down your password in a private place (like a personal dairy so that you can refer to it whenever you forget it. You should keep the dairy out of reach to any third party.
We have stressed on the password issue because yahoo mail account users are only allowed to enter their password inaccurately 2 times. If you enter a wrong password on the third attempt, your account will be locked temporarily for 12 hours and you’ll have to undergo some recovery steps to recover it. The recovery steps also requires the user to choose a new password. This can be very upsetting, so you just have to remember it the very first time.
About Yahoo Mail on Yahoo Search and Google Search
- Yahoo - login - signin
Yahoo makes it easy to enjoy what matters most in your world. Best in class Yahoo Mail, breaking local, national and global news, finance, sports, music, movies ...
- Yahoo - login
Click here if you are using a smartphone • Click here if you are an On-Demand Password user. Don't have a Yahoo ID? Visit www.yahoo.com with your computer ...
- Create a new Yahoo Mail Account - Signin Page
How to log in to Yahoo Mail. Yahoo Mail is is one of the most used email services all around the Globe, and Gmail's first competitor on the market. Signing up to ...
- Yahoo Mail Login - Yahoo Sign in - Signin Page
How to log in to Yahoo Mail. Yahoo Mail is a web email service provider generally enjoyed by a huge number of people. It wsa one of the first large free internet ...
- Email Login Page - BT.com
Log in to BT Yahoo Mail. If you receive a message asking you to change your password, it's important you do so. Find out more at www.bt.com/secure.
- Sky Email - Make the Most of Sky
With Sky Yahoo Mail, it's easy to keep in touch, prioritise work, check messages and ... Sign in to read your mail or set up a new Sky Yahoo Mail account here.
This is all you need to know about signing into your Yahoo Account. If you have applied all the processes correctly, that means that you are now successfully logged in to your Yahoo Mail account until you sign out. Share this article!