Do you have Problems viewing or passing CAPTCHA verification on Yahoo Account?
What is a CAPTCHA code and what is it used for? Answer - Captcha is a combination of alphabet and numbers which forms a verification code to prove that you are not a robot. Yahoo uses CAPTCHA word verification to protect against spam or other unauthorized account access. By entering the code, you verify you’re human and not a spam-sending computer.
When you’ll encounter a CAPTCHA
- Sending an email containing HTML, links, embedded graphics, attachments
- Forwarding messages (chain letters, jokes, etc.)
- Performing too many failed sign in attempts
- Accessing your account from a new browser, computer, or location
- Creating a new Yahoo account
CAPTCHA code unreadable
- Hear it - Click Need audio assistance? above the CAPTCHA to hear the code read aloud.
- Try a different code - Click Can't read this code? below the CAPTCHA to see a different code.
CAPTCHA code doesn’t display
- Ensure your browser is properly displaying images.
- Turn off browser add-ons and plug-ins.
- Try using a different, supported browser.