Harsh Love and Relationship Advice from John Green - A Dating Counselor in USA

Harsh Love and Relationship Advice from John Green a Counselor in USA just to help every male and female to have a good love life. Just read, learn and share to everyone. What is a surefire way to know if someone likes you? Mariah, 16, West, Orange, NJ

I hate to say this but you have to use your words. In my experience, the best thing to do is just ask, "Do you like me?" That's how my wife and I got together. It can be awkward and uncomfortable and it's not easy. If you don't want to say it so directly, you can do something like ask them out for coffee.

My crush at school is kind of nerdy. I'm nervous my friends will tease me if we start dating. How should I handle it? Rachel, 17, Miami, FL


If you like somebody, then go for it. If your friends are good friends, they will come to accept that person and see their great qualities, too. One of the things I love about being a nerd is that I get to be unironically enthusiastic. I don't have to be embarrassed by my passions and interests, and I think that's a really good quality in a romantic partner.

What do guys really think about girls that make the first move?
Sarah, 18, East Greenbush, NY

Trending



You get to see that she's the kind of person who is confident enough and interested enough in you to make the first move — and that's pretty cool. Any guy who thinks it's inappropriate for the girl to ask him out is probably not the kind of guy you want to be dating anyway. When I was in high school, I was always psyched if a girl asked me out. Whether it worked out or not, it always showed a little bit of moxie.

I'm stuck in the "hooking up" stage with this guy, but it's so up and down. How do I deal?
Brittany, 21, Charleston, SC

Relationship Tips and Advice - Read Now!!!

It depends on what you want. There is nothing wrong with doing that unless it's not what you're looking for. The most important thing is not to feel used and not to feel obligated to do stuff with someone who you don't think is interested in you the same way. If you want more emotional intimacy then your partner is willing to provide, then it's probably best to go different ways.

Source: - View it

Don't Miss this Posts
Share on Google Plus

Declaimer - MARTINS LIBRARY

The publications and/or documents on this website are provided for general information purposes only. Your use of any of these sample documents is subjected to your own decision NB: Join our Social Media Network on Google Plus | Facebook | Twitter | Linkedin

READ RECENT UPDATES HERE