EBSU - Ebonyi State University - Ebsu 2016/2017 Post Utme Registration Form Is Out - This post is to inform all students that is seeking for admission for the 2016/2017 EBONYI STATE UNIVERSITY. Most people has been asking when the EBSU post-utme forms will be out so that they can purchase the form. The much expected EBSU POST UTME SCREENING FORM is finally out. You should rush now and collect your own form today. Though not only EBSU's form is out, other Universities Post Utme and UME Screening form is also out. You can search for the school you need from the search box on this site. You can now obtain the Ebsu Post Utme form in any of the Banks in Nigeria, The Ebsu Post Utme Form is now on sell for 2016 Post UTME
This is to invite all candidates who chose Ebonyi State University (EBSU), Abakaliki and who scored 180 and above in the 2016/2017 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) to register/process for our Post-UTME from Tuesday, 14th July – Monday, 10th August, 2016 guided by the following:
A. EXAMINATION/SCREENING DATE: FRIDAY, 15TH AUGUST, 2015
COURSES OF CHOICE
EXAMINATION CENTRE NAME
Faculty of Agriculture and Natural Resources Management, CAS Campus – Centre 1 - LAW 0001-1100
- PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
- BANKING & FINANCE
- BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
EBSU Secondary School, CAS Campus, Centre 2 - FMS 0001-1320
- ARTS & SOC. SCI. EDU. (ECO, SOC STD, ENG, REL, IGBO EDU)
- EDUCATIONAL FDNS (ADMIN & PLANNING, G & C)
Pre-Degree School, CAS Campus, Centre 3 - EDA 0001-0170
SOCIAL SCIENCES & HUMANITIES
c. SOCIOLOGY & ANTHROP.
d. HISTORY & INT’L RELNS.
e. POLITICAL SCIENCE
f. LANGUAGES & LINGUISTICS
Faculty of Law, CAS Campus, Centre 4 - FSH 0001-1690
FACULTY OF SCIENCE
- APPLIED MICROBIOLOGY
- APPLIED BIOLOGY
- INDUSTRIAL CHEMISTRY
- INDUSTRIAL PHYSICS
- INDUSTRIAL MATHS/ APPLIED STATISTICS
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- GEOLOGY & EXPLORATION GEOPHYSICS
Faculty of Education, Ishieke Annex, Centre 5 - FSS 0001-0630
FACULTY OF MEDICINE
- MEDICINE & SURGERY
Faculty of Management Sciences, Main Campus, Centre 6 - FMC 0001-1550
HEALTH SCIENCES & TECHNOLOGY
- MEDICAL LABORATORY SCI.
- NURSING SCIENCE
Faculty of Social Sciences & Humanities, Main Campus, Centre 7 - HST 0001-1120
AGRICULTURE & NATURAL RESOURCE. MANAGEMENT.
- AGRIC ECONS MGT & EXT.
- CROP PRODUCTION & LANDSCAPE MANAGEMENT
- SOIL SCI. & ENV. MGT.
- FOOD SCI. & TECH.
- FISHERIES & AQUACULTURE
- ANIMAL SCIENCE
Faculty of Health Sciences and Technology, PRESCO Campus, Centre 8 - AGR 0001-0120
- TECH & VOC. EDU.
- SCI. EDU. (CSC, BIO, MATHS, CHEM, PHY, INTG. SCI. EDU.)
- HOME ECONOMICS
- HUMAN KINETICS & HEALTH EDUCATION
Faculty of Applied and Natural Sciences, PRESCO Campus, Centre 9 - EDS 0001-0050
NB: Candidates are expected to locate/report to their Examination centres as shall be indicated on their acknowledgement slips.
B. METHOD OF REGISTRATION
- Eligible candidates should compulsorily proceed to any of the designed Banks in C and pay N3,000 on the e-transact platform; to cover UTME Registration/Examination and O/L verification/processing. Please collect your e-transact print-out that bears your receipts number and Confirmation Order (Pin) number from the Bank.
- With the e-transact print-out, the candidate should access and complete the Registration Form at www.ebsu-edu.net.
- Payment can be made at any of the listed Bank branches nationwide.
- Candidates must present their UTME result notification slips to Banks to ensure payments with correct JAMB Registration Numbers.
- Click on Prospective Student
- Choose “Apply for Post UTME”
- Input your Confirmation Order (Pin) number and your JAMB Registration number.
- Carefully fill the Post UTME Screening Registration Form completely with major attention to your WAEC/NECO etc details such as WAEC/NECO scratch card Pin Number; Exam Centre Number, Exam Registration Number, Subjects with Grades obtained. Purchase of WAEC/NECO etc. Scratch card(s) for the exercise is the responsibility of each candidate.
- Upload a clear copy of your passport photograph. (The format of uploading should be gif or jepg and should not be above 200 x 200 pixel).
- Click on SUBMIT and ensure that all your entries are correct in all the fields.
- Thereafter, your acknowledgement slip will be displayed.
- Print and keep your acknowledgement slip for later reference/use.
For more information, visit www.ebsu-edu.net and click on Post UTME Screening Guide.
Candidates should come to the examination centres with the following:
- Two clear copies (with clear picture) of their Post UTME ACKNOWLEDGEMENT SLIP
- Original and photocopy of UTME result notification slip and photocopy of O/L level results to the examination centres for submission during the examinations. Those on O/L Awaiting result shall write ‘O/L A/R’ on their UTME result slips.
- Confirmation Order (Pin) Number used for registration (with the Bank Teller)
- HB Pencil, eraser and sharpener.
- Payment after Monday, 10th August 2015 shall be of no effect.
- All due payments without due online registration shall not qualify any candidate for the examination.
- Blurred scanned passport photograph will disqualify an applicant.
- Only candidates whose WAEC/NECO etc results are verified by our portal may be considered for admission into Ebonyi State University.
At the screening, candidates will answer questions in
- Use of English (compulsory for ALL candidates).
- Any other 3 subjects according to candidates’ choice of programme.
There will be 14 subjects for Arts related candidates and 9 subjects for Science related candidates to choose from (see details online).
C. BANKS FOR PAYMENT
Please Contact EBONYI STATE UNIVERSITY MICRO-FINANCE BANK INSIDE THE CAS CAMPUS
D. OTHER PIECES OF INFORMATION
- GSM phones, calculators and other electronic devices are not allowed into Examination/Screening venues.
- On the Examination day, ensure that the OMR (answer) sheet given to you is pre-shaded in your correct particulars.
- Submit your question papers along with your OMR sheets at the end of the
- Screening of results as well as admission into Ebonyi State University for the 2015/2016 academic year will be posted on our website. Manual publication may also be made in EBSU Admissions Office in CAS.
DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES
Direct entry candidates who chose EBSU and possess a minimum of OND/OD upper credit are also to participate in this online screening exercise for the purpose of screening/verification of their O/Level results only. These candidates are NOT required to write the screening test.
EBSU POST UTME CLOSING DATE:
All payment into Banks shall close on Monday, 10th August, 2015 while our website for online registration shall be shutdown at 12 Midnight on Monday, 10th August, 2015. HELP DESK: Send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for more EBSU 2015/2016 POST UTME REGISTRATION Requirements
EBSU/FUNAI PAST QUESTION PAPERS AND ANSWERS IS NOW ON SALE
THE EBSU/FUNAI PAST QUESTION AND ANSWERS FACULTY/SUBJECT
This past question and answers contend both Sciences and Art
The following faculties are:
- FACULTY OF ART
- FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
- FACULTY OF AGRICULTURAL SCIENCES
- FACULTY OF PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- FACULTY OF BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES
- FACULTY OF HEALTH SCIENCES
HOW MUCH FOR THE SALE OF EBSU/FUNAI PAST QUESTION AND ANSWERS
The sales of the Ebsu and Funai Past Question and Answers is only N1,200 (ONE THOUSAND TWO HUNDRED NAIRA ONLY)