HOW TO WRITE A LETTER OF APOLOGY | SAMPLE



This is a sample of an apology letter from a church member to priest. Writing an apology letter requires the same procedures; all the writer has to do is to inter-change the words in bracket with their own suitable words. You can also decide to add or remove any part of it to suite the apology letter you are writing. This is the sample below;


His Lordship,
The Rt. Rev. (NAME HERE), JP
Diocese of (LOCATION HERE)
(Anglican Communion)

Sir,


LETTER OF APOLOGY

Grace be to you, and peace, from God our father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ.


My Lord sequel to the receipt of a letter dated (DATE HERE) I received, signed by your examining chaplain, Ven. (NAME HERE), JP. Thus; as directed by you. That by the letter my license as Evangelist in Church of Nigeria, Anglican Communion (Diocese of Abakaliki) has been withdrawn due to my misconduct and dereliction of duty as a license Evangelist in Anglican Communion.


On this regard my Lord, I therefore humbly appeal to you, that you tamper judgment with mercy and also as our 20….. Diocesan theme: thus “Be Ye Reconciled One To Another, And To God” you are my father and I remain your son, kindly I beseech you to forgive me my sins for I have realized my past mistakes and repented of them.

Wherefore I pray you to welcome and accept me be an Evangelist in your Diocese for Kingdom sake.


Also am promising you and the church not to live a life that may bring shame to you and Anglican Communion at large, God being my helper.


My Lord, thanks a lot in advance as I look forward for a favourable consideration and acceptance.

Shalom!

Yours faithfully
....................
(NAME HERE)                   
Share on Google Plus

Declaimer - MARTINS LIBRARY

The publications and/or documents on this website are provided for general information purposes only. Your use of any of these sample documents is subjected to your own decision NB: Join our Social Media Network on Google Plus | Facebook | Twitter | Linkedin

READ RECENT UPDATES HERE