WWW.ANSWERS.YAHOO.COM WEBSITE | ASK QUESTIONS AT YAHOO | SIGNUP | SIGNIN | REGISTRATION



 Yahoo Answers is a webpage that allows you to ask questions as well as get answer to questions asked... Its like a forum where a user can register/signup to yahoo account and go the questions and answer section to drop a question of any type. Other users will see that question and profer answers and solutions to the problems... Feel free to Register For Yahoo Account Today and stand a chance of getting answers to all your questions.


Written below are examples of questions asked a www.answers.yahoo.com
 
·  What does this dream mean?
Well the dream is kind of fuzzy, but all I can really recall is I was being strangled face to face with someone. He had his...
asked by Cody Thomas in Dream Interpretation 3 secs ago
·  I'm writing a book...?
And it takes place in the future but the world has been basically destroyed and taken over. And there's this girl(17) who is part of a...
asked by Brianna in Books & Authors 4 secs ago
·  What does this sentence mean?
In the experiments, a single elite migration with tournament size equals to 3 is adopted.
asked by Mahmoud in Words & Wordplay 16 secs ago
·  How do i copy movies from dvd to my laptop?
Please i'd like to know how to copy movies from a dvd to my laptop completely without the copying stopping halfway
asked by Emmanuel in Laptops & Notebooks 23 secs ago
·  How do I fix bad picture quality when I save pictures from facebook to gallery on galaxy s4?
I try to save pics from facebook to gallery and the quality is terrible.
asked by brandon in Facebook 30 secs ago
·  Mixed signals about my ex and I think he might be ignoring me?
I recently contacted my ex! We became friends and he started to contact me every other day! We spoke for hours and...
asked by Sandy in Friends 44 secs ago
·  Mathematics help for explanation?
Five eights of the spectators at a football match were children .720 adults watched the match .how many children were there?
asked by Scott  in Mathematics 1 min ago
·  What does a person wearing a different earrings imply to you?
(1 Answer)
Have you watched sherlock? On the story, sherlock could read people's true nature by the way they dress, posture or how they carry themselves. If this is true, What...
asked by Demean in Psychology 1 min ago
·  Anyone knows what is Omega Chat?
asked by Bradman in Other - Yahoo Products 1 min ago
1
·  Slow cooker. Which one?
Hello my friend my family is composted f of 4 people's and I need to buy a slow cooker pot , do you know if the slow cooker are made for specific numbers of person like for 4...
asked by Matri in Cooking & Recipes 1 min ago
·  Do Tamar Braxton high cheekbones look natural?
I know Tamar Braxton got cheekbone implants, but do they look natural to you? I was thinking about getting cheekbone implants...
asked by Music Mc Lover in Other - Entertainment 1 min ago
Which instruments do Werley Nortreus can play?
Drums, Vocal, Piano.
asked by Werley in Classical 1 min ago
·  What's the name of the movie based on George Orwell's 1984 novle ?
(1 Answer)
asked by Booker_CFC in Movies 1 min ago
·  Please help my German shepherd!!!?
plz help me... i have a German shepherd dog who is 13 years old...she has a wound near her vagina...and every day some maggots come out of it... i have...
asked by abhijeet in Languages 1 min ago
·  I have a brand new HP 2000 Notebook PC that has a damaged screen. Any estimated for fixing or replacing it?
asked by Omawumi in Laptops & Notebooks 1 min ago
·  It has felt like my throat is closing for 2 days.?
I have had an itchy tight throat that feels like it's closing and have overall been itchy like my body as well. I do suffer from anxiety and panic but never...
asked by Mya in Other - Health 2 mins ago
·  How can i get rid of dry and wavy hair?
I want silky and soft hair.. I have Medium to long length hair and they are very dry and wavy.. Please advise me. Thank u in advance
asked by Queen in Hair 2 mins ago
·  Can guys exfoliate there body?
I'm a guy and I like to be REALLY CLEAN. And I heard about exfoliating, and that it gets rid of all the dead skin on your body? I...
asked by user in Other - Skin & Body 2 mins ago
·  Biology homework help!!!?
Describe an experiment to investigate the effect of training on subject's ability to run faster without respiring an aerobically. Please help
asked by AA in Homework Help 2 mins ago
·  I'm having trouble communicating, what is in my brain doesn't come out right when I speak?
Hi, I've always been fine talking to people with simple conversations and some more stimulating ones, but when it comes to...
asked by jenna in Other - Diseases 2 mins ago
Share on Google Plus

Declaimer - MARTINS LIBRARY

The publications and/or documents on this website are provided for general information purposes only. Your use of any of these sample documents is subjected to your own decision NB: Join our Social Media Network on Google Plus | Facebook | Twitter | Linkedin

READ RECENT UPDATES HERE