I FORGOT MY YAHOO.COM ACCOUNT PASSWORD AND SECURITY QUESTION – HELP ME

Hello Yahoo Help Center,
 
I forgot my yahoo mails security questions answer. I have two (2) issues/questions. I know the answer to the first question but I don’t know the answer to the second question because I can’t remember it. I change my password few days back because someone saw my password in my dairy. Now I have forgot I because I’m not so used to it (my bad).


I tried answering my secret questions but yahoo kept telling me that am wrong and they won't bring out the second question. That is exactly how I was stuck. But how can they suddenly ask me the security questions after over 2-10 years? I could not get help directly from www.yahoo.com. Please help me as my important mails are in this Yahoo account.

The customer service team at Yahoo is against helping me on this one. No password retrieval helps from them. Their "contact the customer service" page is spurious. After I fill in all the boxes, they said the mail can't be sent for a no good reason.
If you forget an answer, they refuse to help you and all your data and information will be lost. This is the most ridiculous company to have an email with. If you can't remember their answer you are out of luck.

Question Report asked by Mrs. Cynthia O. Edwards, USA.

Solved Problems to Yahoo Password and Security Question
·     Yahoo mail forgot password
·     Forgot yahoo password and security question
·     Security question analyzer
·     Forgot yahoo second security question plus password (Solved) » Forum - Internet
·     Forgot my yahoo 2nd security question answer » Forum
·     Forgot my yahoo mail security questions answers » Forum - Google
·     I forgot my yahoo password and security question (Solved) » Forum - Yahoo mail

You can get a new password, a Yahoo! ID reminder, or both. If you forgot your Yahoo! ID or password, go to the Sign-in Problems page; https://edit.yahoo.com/forgotroot/
If you forgot your Yahoo! ID, you need to provide three pieces of information so we can confirm your identity:

·     Your birthday (Year, Month and Date)
·     Your ZIP or postal code (at the time you created your Yahoo! account or when you last updated it)
·     Your alternate email address - Note: You must have access to this email address
·     Country code (at the time you created your Yahoo! account or when you last updated it)

Be sure to provide the same information you gave the last time you registered for a new Yahoo! ID or password or the last time you updated your account.

If you forgot your password, you can create a new one. But first you'll have to provide the following information so we can confirm your identity:
·     Your Yahoo! ID
·     Alternate email address
·     Mobile phone number
·     The answers to your secret questions

A Reset Your Password link will be sent to your alternate email address. Click the link and enter your new password in the Reset your password page.

If you entered your secret question incorrectly or forgot what you originally entered, for security reasons, Yahoo cannot tell you what your Yahoo! ID is or let you create a new password.

If you entered your secret question incorrectly or forgot what you originally entered, for security reasons, Yahoo cannot tell you what your Yahoo! ID is or let you create a new password

See More Solutions
Share on Google Plus

Declaimer - MARTINS LIBRARY

The publications and/or documents on this website are provided for general information purposes only. Your use of any of these sample documents is subjected to your own decision NB: Join our Social Media Network on Google Plus | Facebook | Twitter | Linkedin

READ RECENT UPDATES HERE