Welcome to Gambia Online Result Checker guide that will enable you to check your WAEC Result in Gambia. This is WAEC support is for students who wrote the WASSCE examination in May/June 2016. This is to notify the people in Gambia that the WAEC result is out and has been released on the official website. For those students who wants to Check WAEC Result Without Scratch Card, Click Here
7 EASY STEPS TO CHECKING YOUR RESULT
- Select the Type of Examination (e.g. S S S C E).
- Enter your 10-digit Index Number.
- Select your Examination Year eg. 2008 .
- Confirm your Index Number and Examination Year. This is to ensure that your examination information is correct.
- Enter the Card Serial Number found on the reverse side of your Scratch card.
- Enter the 12-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Scratch card eg. 012345678912.
- Click on the Submit button and wait for the display in the popup window. This may take several minutes. Ensure that popup blocker is disabled on your browser.
WAEC RESULT CHECKER REQUIREMENTS AS SEEN ON GAMBIA WAEC OFFICIAL WEBSITE
- Enter Your Examination Information
- Examination Type:
- WASSCE MAY/June
- WASSCE Nov/Dec
- Candidate Number: 871741812ED
- Examination Year: e.g 2016
- Confirm Your Examination Information
- Candidate Number:
- Examination Year:
- Enter Card Security Information
- Card Serial Number:
- Send Result to Email Address
GAMBIA FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ)
What is a PIN?
What is a Scratch Card?
Where can I buy a Scratch card?
How many times can I check my results?
Can I use one Scratch Card for more than one result?
The West African Examinations Council does not issue duplicate certificates.
The Council, however, issues Statements of Results (Confirmation of Results) which are as valid as the certificate.
Institutions of higher learning, organisations (public or private), foreign Embassies/High Commissions as well as employers of labour from within and outside the country often request for the confirmation of the results of their prospective applicants/students/employees etc. In some cases, our candidates also make requests for their results to be forwarded to any of the above named interest groups.
- Statements of Results are, however, NOT issued to individual candidates or persons. The Statements are forwarded directly by the Council to the authorities from where the request has been received or to which it has been authorised to do so.
- If you require the Council to forward your results to any Organization/Institution, you will be required to obtain an application form for completion from the Customer Services section of the Council and provide the following details among others:
- Your Name (in full as used in the examination)
- The Name, Month and Year of Examination
- Your Index Number
COST OF CONFIRMATION OF RESULTS IN GAMBIA
- All payments are to be made in cash at the WAEC office in Banjul .
- Any application not accompanied by all the requirements above will not be processed.
- Application forms can be collected from the Customer Services section of WAEC in Banjul
Welcome to WAEC website
WAEC's vision is to be a world-class examining body, adding value to the educational goals of its numerous stakeholders. It's mission is To remain Africa's foremost examining body, providing qualitative and reliable educational assessment, encouraging academic and moral excellence, and promoting sustainable human resource development and international co-operation.
In its Sixty-Two years of existence, the Council has achieved its mission in very large measure. For instance it has over the years developed a team of well-trained and highly motivated staff and has administered examinations that are both valid and relevant to the educational aspirations of member countries. Its certificates enjoy international recognition. WAEC has also been promoting the ideals of hardwork and honesty in the youth through its awards for outstanding performance in its examinations.
The Council conducts several international and national examinations in all member countries except Nigeria where it has shed all but one of its examinations, The West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) for school candidates in May/June and Private candidates in November/December.
|CHECK YOUR RESULT HERE|
CHANGE OF DIETS FOR WASSCE
The May/June WASSCE will now be called WASSCE for School Candidates followed by the year of examination. For example, in 2016, the May/June WASSCE will be called WASSCE for School Candidates 2016.
The November/December WASSCE will now be called WASSCE for Private Candidates followed by the year of examination. For example, in 2016 the November/December WASSCE will be called WASSCE for Private Candidates 2016
Registration for WASSCE for Private Candidates 2016
Registration for WASSCE for Private Candidates 2016 closing date has been extended from June 30 to July 15, 2016. Please buy your registration cards from any Guaranty Trust Bank (Gambia) Ltd Branch and go to any of the listed WASSCE Registration venues to register. Please remember to pay for your registration fees of D150.00 at the bank and present your receipts at the registration venue.
Hurry and get registered to avoid late entry.
You can download the Subject Cards details and Prices.
WAEC Gambia National Office
Banjul Office (The Gambia National Office):
11 Marina Parade, P M B 158, Banjul , The Gambia , West Africa
Tel: Switchboard – (220) 4228340, 4228814, 4223848, 4228643,
4228644 Fax: (220) 4229238, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mansakonko, Lower River Division,
The Gambia Tel/Fax: 5531476
THE BANJUL OFFICE
Before June 1972 the affairs of the Council in The Gambia which were relatively small were taken care of by the Ministry of Education. In 1972 Miss Corothy Armah was appointed as the first Head of National Office in The Gambia to start the pioneering work in the establishment of the Banjul Office of Council. Mr Charles S Y Jow took over from Mrs D Armah as Head of National Office and in 1975 an application was made to The Gambia Government for its own buildings custom-made to suit its unique requirements. No. 11 Marina Parade (a former residential quarters for expertriate staff was made available to Council and the building was adapted to suit Council's requirements.
Unfortunately, in April 1997 the building was gutted by fire, and was re- furbished by 1997. In addition, the Government of The Gambia assisted Council in the construction of two other new buildings that were also commissioned in 1999.
HEAD OF NATIONAL OFFICE
1. Miss Dorothy Armah (HNO) – June 1972 - November 1973
2. Mr Charles S Y Jow (SDR/HNO) – November 1973 – December 1994
3. Mr Matthew P Ndure (SDR/HNO) – December 1994 – September 2000
4. Mr Simon S Bakurin (Ag. HNO) – 1 st October 2000 – 13 th October 2000
5. Mr Ebrima M S Njie (Ag. HNO Designate) 14 th Oct. 2000 –1 st Feb. 2001
6. Mrs Comfort Asomaning (Ag. HNO) – 2 nd Feb. 2001 – 30 th June 2003
7. Mr Ebrima M S Njie (Ag. HNO) – 1 st July 2003 – to February 2009
8. Mr F U Okoroafor B. A – February 2009 – to 2010
9. Pateh D.M.K. Bah (HNO) – 2010 – to Date
In February 1995, the Commission Lower River Division, allocated to Council a vacant Senior Staff quarter for use as a depot, and possible upgrading into a sub-office. The building was rehabilitated and eventually commissioned on Tuesday 20th June 2000 by the then new Chairman of Council, Dr Frederick Gbegbe with the Registrar Dr (Mrs) Sylvia A M Boye and the Head of National Office, Mr M P Ndure in attendance.
An Officer has been posted to the Sub-office since 2002. The Office is currently being used as a depot for examinations conducted in the division. Private Candidates (WASSCE November/December) who live up-country can now enter for and sit examination at Mansakonko and not come down all the way to Banjul .
Download WAEC App from Google Play Store from the link below;
Contact WAEC Gambia
Banjul Office (The Gambia National Office):
11 Marina Parade, PMB 158, Banjul , The Gambia , West Africa.
Tel: Switchboard – (220) 4228340, 4228814, 4223848, 4228643, 4228644
Fax: (220) 4229238, E-Mail: email@example.com
WAEC Gambia > Home
This site may be hacked.
WAEC's vision is to be a world-class examining body, adding value to the educational goals of its numerous stakeholders. It's mission is To remain Africa's ...
You visited this page on 7/21/16.
WAEC Gambia Result Checker
REGISTRATION Register for GABECE Register for WASSCE ...
job-vacancy · International Exams · Result · Contact Us. Results ...
Select the Type of Examination (e.g. S S S C E). 2. Enter your 10 ...
International Exams. THE WEST AFRICA SENIOR SCHOOL ...
WAEC Gambia WASSCE FOR ...
Click Here to download 2016 WASSCE for Private ...
LATE REGISTRATION CLOSES ON: 2016-07-31. WAEC The ...
WAEC Gambia | West African Examinations Council - Access Gambia
Contact Details: WAEC Gambia Website: www.waecgambia.org. Banjul capital 11 Marina Parade PO Box 158, Banjul The Gambia West Africa Tel no:+220 ...
WAECDIRECT ONLINE - RESULT CHECKER
NOTICE: NOV/DEC WASSCE 2015 RESULTS NOW AVAILABLE. THANK YOU ... I have a problem in checking my WAEC result Please help? I have being trying ...
You've visited this page 5 times. Last visit: 4/25/16
2016 WAEC GCE Timetable (Nov/Dec Exam) – International
Jul 14, 2016 - 2016 WAEC GCE Nov/Dec private exam would be done in Nigeria, Ghana, Gambia and Sierra Leone, so the timetable provided below is for ...
Waec Gce - Waec Specimen - Waec Questions : myWaec Blog 2016
My Waec Blog. new update: The 2016/2017 Waec GCE Time Table is out. ... (Nigeria Vs Sierra Leone Vs The Gambia Vs Ghana) – Click Here to Play. Use the ...
waecgambia.org WAEC Gambia Online Result Checker : West African ...
www.statusin.org › Gambia
Organization : West African Examinations Council WAEC Gambia Type of Facility : WAEC Gambia Online Result Checker Country: Gambia. Website ...
School Examinations and Curricula in Anglophone West Africa - WENR
wenr.wes.org › Archive › Africa
Mar 2, 2015 - In this article we offer a country-by-country overview of the school systems and corresponding WAEC credentials in Gambia, Ghana, Liberia, ...
Related to WAEC GAMBIA
- waec gambia timetable
- waec result checker gambia
- waec result 2015 gambia
- waec gambia registration
- waec gambia timetable 2016
- waec private exams
- wassce registration fees 2016
- waec website