Check Your NABTEB Result 2017 updates - The National Business & Technical Exam Board (NABTEB) has released the 2016/2017 result for May/June and November/December. You can now check the NABTEB result for 2016 through the NABTEB online result checker directly on http://eworld.nabtebnigeria.org or visit the NABTEB Corporate website and click on Check Result from the navigation Menu on the top left corner of the result portal. It has been reported that some students in technical schools are having difficulty checking their results, that's why we have written the Steps to check your result on the NABTEB portal. Before going to your computer, or your mobile phone or even a cyber cafe to print your result, you must be aware of the required information and data you will need to be able to access it. View requirements below;
REQUIRED DATA TO CHECK YOUR RESULT
- NABTEB Candidate ID Number
- NABTEB Examination Type
- NABTEB Examination Year
- NABTEB Card Serial Number
- NABTEB Card PIN
- Personal E-mail Address
If you have not written the examination, please be notified that the registration for the next batch has commenced. Hurry now and register before it goes into late registration:
STEPS TO CHECK YOUR RESULT ON NABTEB PORTAL 2017
These are the steps to check the 2016 NABTEB Result on the official website on www.eworld.nabtebnigeria.org
- Input your Candidature Identification (ID) Number e.g. 45237612
- Choose the Type of Examination e.g. May/June, Nov/Dec, Modular March, Module December
- Input the 4 digits of your Examination Year e.g. 2016 or 2017
- Input the NABTEB Card Serial Number found on the back side of your NABTEB Scratch card. The Card Serial Number has an alphabet prefix followed by digits e.g. B749230144
- Input the 12-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your NABTEB Scratch card e.g. 844091661345
- Finally, Click the Submit Button and wait for the results window to pop up and display your NABTEB Result
Recommended: Check Your WAEC Result Here
Good news to all the students who wrote this year's NABTEB examination because you can noow receive your results through your email addresses for easy assessment instead of coming back with a scratch card to check your result all the time. With this method, you can check your NABTEB Result without your scratch card. The process is very simple and straight to the point. To have your result sent to your e-mail address, do the followings as advised by the official NABTEB website:
- Input your NABTEB data and follow steps 1-5 as instructed above
- Click on the 'Send Results to E-mail' box
- Input your valid e-mail address e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Finally, Click on the Submit Button and wait for the results second window to pop up. You can now check your email inbox to view your 2016 result.
Recommended: Check Your WAEC GCE Result Here
You can even search for related key phrases to check your Nabteb result this year. The phrases are as follows;
- NABTEB Result Portal
- Check NABTEB Result 2016/2017
- Check NABTEB Result - May/June 2016
- Check NABTEB Result - Nov/Dec 2016
- How to Check my NABTEB Result online
- How to Check NABTEB Result without Scratch card
- Check your nabteb result 2016
- 2016 NABTEB May/June result checker
- When will the NABTEB result be released?
- Withheld NABTEB Result released in 2016
Trending Now: Check Your NECO Result Here
MOBILE RESULT CHECKER:
You can now check your results using a mobile phone app and SMS technology. You can visit the Google play store to download the NABTEB result check App fro free.
Send SMS in the format below:
- NABTEB*ExamNo*PIN*ExamType*ExamYear To short-code 32327
- To check for May/June results,
- To check for Nov/Dec results,
- Ensure you adhere strictly to the format above. There should be no space in the message.
- Wait for your result to be delivered to your mobile phone via sms.
Most Popular: Check your NECO GCE Result Here
QUESTIONS STUDENTS ALWAYS ASK ON NABTEB OFFICIAL WEBSITE
What should I not do when Checking my NABTEB Result?
- Do not use a card that has already been used for another candidate
- Do not enter an invalid e-mail address for result to be sent as this will penalize you by deducting your card use
Can I have my results sent to my e-mail address?
Yes! You may have your results sent to an e-mail address of your choice by
- selecting the "Send results to E-mail" option on the NABTEB e-World homepage and then
- entering the e-mail address in the field labeled "E-mail".
After this Click Submit and the results will be sent to the e-mail address indicated within a matter of minutes.
What information is available on this service
The following information is available on the NABTEB e-World service
- NABTEB May/June, Nov/Dec and Modular examinations' results
- Addresses of Zonal and Branch Offices of NABTEB
Most Commented: Check Your NABTEB Result for Nov/Dec
Alternative Delivery Channels
- You can also check your result via the Interactive Voice Response (IVR) and Short Message Service (SMS) Channels.
- Work is still in progress to make checking of results available via these alternative Delivery Channels.
Places to Buy NABTEB Scratch Cards
You can purchase scratch cards from any of NABTEB zonal offices and all Fountain Trust Bank branches nationwide