This a Complete Visa Guide for those people applying for Malaysia Visa in Nigeria. This informative guide on applying for Malaysia visa is very simple, easy and straight to the point but you will have to go through the right channel. This is so because from experience and research over the years, so many Nigerian people has been noticed to rushing in and out of the Malaysian embassy either in Abuja or Lagos with frustration of visa denial, After they have been denied entry to Malaysia, they always complains that Consular in the Lagos or Abuja Malaysian Embassy enjoys denying them visa without good reason.
Malaysia visa is achievable if you follow the right step. You can apply on your own or you can hire a travel agent to guide your properly. However, you interview has to be done by only you, and you must have to be physically present to undergo the interview process, after the agent has helped you book an appointment. If you hire one, the travel agents will let you know what the Malaysian visa entails, he/she can only help you package your travel documents and make sure they are updated, put you through on what to say and what not to say when you appear in person and so on. It is a known fact that 60 percent of applicants for the Malaysia visa intends to go to Malaysia in search of greener pastures (to hustle as stated by others). Others usually want to apply for student visa (since study visa can get up to 2 years visa) but their sole aim is to work instead of to study since it might be the only way they can get a long stay.
Why Do People Get Denied after Applying for Visa?
Apply for a visa is like applying for a job in a very reputable company with so many applicants on the cue to be interviewed. You may have all the required documentations to get the job but you were not selected to fill the vacancy. What can be the reason? It may be that you didn't dress well as expected, maybe because you are not outspoken or cannot speak fluently, your body language, etc. You may say that a job seeker and a visa applicant is not the-same, of-course its not the same but it is very similar. To prove my point, let’s analyse it this simple way; how or what exactly do you really think will be the regular response of a businessman or woman in an interview either in the Malaysian embassy in Abuja or Malaysian embassy in Lagos if he/she is answering questions from a highly trained consular? The responses will never be the-same with an academician who is lecturing in a university or a doctor nor an engineer. The businessman or woman's responses may not really flow exactly like another person traveling for studies, reason is because he or she is not truly traveling to obtain a degree. This can lead to your application o be denied. It is advised that you hire a travel consultant that will guide you properly on this to say and what no to say there. Do not forge documents or bank statements because they are all verifiable. Embassies has enough time to verify all your documents that you have provided. You can build you documents with time.
Important Things To Know Before Traveling To Malaysia
- Malaysia is a multicultural country.
- Malaysia is one of the most visited countries in Asia.
- Kuala-Lumpur is the Capital city of Malaysia.
- Don't get it twisted East Malaysia is different from West Malaysia.
- Malaysian Food is thirsty and cheap.
- Malaysians are very friendly people.
- Malaysians are predominantly Muslims.
- Their taxis fare is quiet expensive to Nigeria.
- Most part of the country have very bad and slow internet, except in Kuala-Lumpur.
- Malaysia Good shopping destination.
- Duration of travel depends on your flight connections (transit)
Frequently Asked Questions:
How Many Hours from Nigeria to Malaysia?
Flight duration from Lagos to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia takes 14 hours. Abuja to Malaysia how many hours? Flight duration from Abuja to Malaysia takes 16hours however some airline could take 38 hours
How Much Is Flight From Nigeria To Malaysia?
Ranges from $500 to $1500 (153,000 to 460,000) this also depends on the airline and your departure airport usually Murtala Muhammed International Airport Lagos is cheaper but Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport Abuja is safer,Kano international Airport is also cheap.get your Malaysia ticket here
List of International Airlines That Fly To Malaysia From Nigeria
- Turkish Airline
- Air France
- Ethyhad Airline
- Ethiopian Airline
- Egypt Air
- Saudi Air from Kano
- Lufthansa Airline
- Qatar etc
How To Apply For Malaysian Visa In Nigeria
Applying for Malaysia visa requires a valid Nigerian Passport which is valid for at least 30 days after your intended stay. If you are yet to acquire a Nigerian Passport please visit Nigeria immigration portal or visit the closest immigration office in your area.
Types Of Malaysia Visa For Nigerians
Below are the three types of visas issued to Nigerians by the Malaysian government:
- Transit Visa: this kind of visa is usually given to people who needs to pass through Malaysia Airports to their next destination
- Single Entry Visa: A single entry visa is only valid for just an entry and it last for three months from the date visa is issued. Single entry visas are often given to those applying for social visits.
- Multiple Entry Visa: this type of visa often last for one year though it has a clause and that is each entry must end before 30days,applicants who go for multiple entry are usually serious business men/women or government purposes.
Searches related to VISA GUIDE MALAYSIA
- malaysia work permit
- malaysia employment pass
- malaysia work permit check online
- temporary employment pass malaysia
- malaysia business visa requirements
- malaysia work permit fees
- malaysia work visa for pakistani
- malaysia work permit visa requirements for indian citizens
Applicants For Multiple Entry Visa Must Meet The Following Conditions:
- He/she must have enough funds for their intended stay
- Established Round ticket and photocopies
- Multiple entry visa fees vary.
- Applications for transit Visa must be done at a Malaysian embassy in Lagos or Malaysian embassy in Abuja..if you need assistance contact us
- For Those About To Enter Malaysia For Either Vacation Or Retreat Needs A Visa Without Reference.
Below are documents required from you when applying for a visa without a reference:
- 2passport-sized photographs of the person applying
- Passport and two photocopies
- Invitation letter, if required
- 2printed Copies of your visa application form (IMM.47)
- Evidence of established round ticket
- Statements of account
- Visa application fee is required
Please note that the duration for social visit maximum of 14 days no extension is allowed.
What Is “A Visa With Reference”
Visa with reference simply means visas that are basically for those entering Malaysia for the sake of visiting either friends or relatives, for those who are coming in for employment reasons, for those coming into Malaysia as students, and for those who are fully working or dependents of Malaysian citizens. Reference Visas are mostly approved by the Malaysian Immigration department.
Documents Required When applying for Visa With Reference
What Kind Of Documents Do You Need To Present When Applying For A Visa With Reference?
- You need 2 Photocopies of your International Passport
- You will need 2 passport size photographs of the applicant applying
- An Approval letter from any of the Immigration Department
- Two Printed Photocopies of the visa application form (IMM.47)
- An Evidence of a established round ticket together with some photocopies
Visa application fee required
Please Note that visas with reference are issued to those visiting Malaysia for business reason. Such visit must have an alliance with a company in Malaysia that is to say the company the business man/woman is visiting must send a letter to back it up together with its sponsor. Business sponsor are to pay an upfront of RM 2000 per applicant to the Immigration Department (Malaysia).
How To Apply For A Malaysian Visa
Like I said before, applicants can apply for a Malaysian visa at Malaysia High Commission in Abuja (Maitama).the address is written below for the benefit of those who are not familiar with Abuja routing
Address: Number 4A,
Plot 2232 B, Rio Negro Close,
Off Yedseram Street,
Maitama, Ekuku Cl, Abuja 00234,
Time Is 8:30AM–4:30PM Mondays To Friday
You are also advised to come ready, applicants usually spends 45 minutes to 4 hours at the embassy.
Be reminded that applicant must submit their application forms personally do not submit it through your Malaysian visa agent.
How Long Does Processing Of Malaysia Visa Takes?
Visas in Malaysia Embassy are usually processed with 6 official working days from when applications are submitted.
Do You need a Travel agent to Apply for Visa?
- No, you do not need a travel agent if you can do it yourself.
- Yes, if you do not know the right steps to take before applying
Application Submission Time:
Submission time are from Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday Time: 9:30 Nigerian time to 12:30 Nigerian time
What Time Can Applicants Come Collection
Applicants can come for their visa collection from 4pm Nigerian time to 5pm Nigerian time collection days are Monday down to Friday.
Source: Karisas Travel
Source: Karisas Travel