How to Backup your iPhone Contacts to Gmail, iCloud And iTunes - see here: Knowing full well that we have saved these data in our iPhone devices, what happen in the case of lost or sudden demise of this device? In these case the backing up of data is very important. It is so reliable mostly in the case of losing your device, so that you can retrieve your contact to get those your contacts again. Do you see the need for everyone to backup or sync contacts of his or her iPhone?
Certainly it is very important to backup your iPhone because of the most important file like; contacts list, phone numbers, email address and other info. Yes! Losing any of this could be hell and huge loss for some of us that love saving our most important information in our devices. If this is your situation, then, this article will help provide you with comprehensive guide on how you can backup contacts using Gmail, iTunes or iCloud. It simply mean you can restore your data anytime, any day even if you lose your present device.
Learn How to Backup iPhone contacts or Sync to Gmail:
- To get this done, simply download and install iTunes (For those that don’t have it yet).
- Next is for you to link your iPhone to your PC using a reliable USB cable and then your ITunes.
- When why Tour ITunes is up, choose your iPhone on the left navigation, and after that, on the right panel, selects the “Info tab”.
- With the Info tab displayed, check the “Sync Address Book Contacts”. Please remember to check “All contacts” and after that choose “Sync Google Contacts” without much stress.
- This last move will prompt and demand for you Gmail sign in details. Enter it and click OK.
- To wrap it up, click on the Apply button to complete the backup and sync iPhone contacts to Gmail contacts list without any payment. Remember to verify your backup. This is done after the syncing and backup process is completed. So you can verify your backups contact with your Google account using your contact list right in your Gmail account.
Learn How to Backup iPhone contacts or Sync to iCloud
- Apple’s iCloud storage service can be used for your contact backups in cloud form. Yes!. iCloud can do the job of backing up all your phone contacts and keep it safe for future use. This is the way.
- To do this, take close lookout for application “Settings” on the home screen of your iPhone and launch it. When it displays, tap on iCloud button.
- This time, you will be prompt to login Apple ID or create a new one for no price. With that done and after iCloud account is verified, choose ON option in contacts layer.
- Move down same page to “Storage & Backup”.
- Simply choose “Backup Now” to start backing up all of your iPhone contacts in iCloud format.
See How to Backup or sync your iPhone to iTunes contact
This includes the whole of contact data stored on the PC. This steps below will for a unique guide to:
- First ensure your iTune is functional or you can Download and install iTunes for free.
- Lunch your iTune app and link it with your phone using a working USB cable.
- To complete the process, take a close look out for your iPhone device on the left panel and select “Backup”. With that done, it will successfully backup iPhone contacts along with all the personal data to your computer using iTunes app.