SEARCHING FOR LOVE? SEE TRUE LOVE IN ACTION

How on earth am I going to start? This is the question that kept  running through my mind as events of the life I have lived played as a movie script in my mind. I have been in church all my life, I have kept the religions laws, yet I felt this void. In search of a filling for the void I became friendly with the world, all I ever wanted was to belong, so I gossiped, Fornicated, told lies, even committed abortion, yet the void was not filled.

As this thought lingered   in my mind, there came a man who knew just Exactly what I needed, the words He said to me are still as fresh as ever in my memory, and I know it will minister to you as much as did to me. These are the words: for the love I felt I lacked, God loved me even when I didn’t realize it. “For while we were yet sinners Jesus  came and died for me” All  the while I was in search of a proof of the live then I realized that “for God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten son that whosoever believeth in him shall not perish but have everlasting life.” Isn’t that amazing?  Suddenly I felt this guilt I can’t believe I have been in church and can’t come to terms with this love of God.  Once again he counseled me aright “for God did not send his son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him” John 3:17.



What then becomes of all these my sins? I asked him He replied “if anyone is in Christ Jesus he is a anew creature old things have passed away, behold all things have become new”

How then do I receive Christ Jesus? Asked “yet to all who received him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God.”

I accept Jesus Christ as my personal Lord and savior and it had never been the same I got a new a start.

You may be in the kind of situation I found myself if you are tired and want a new life, just as I got one, take this steps   confess your sins and accept Jesus as your Lord and savior say this prayer: Lord Jesus  I believe you died on the cross for  me, to believe you lived me. I accept that love and I ask that you come into my life and be my personal Lord and savior. In Jesus name Amen.   
Share on Google Plus

Declaimer - MARTINS LIBRARY

The publications and/or documents on this website are provided for general information purposes only. Your use of any of these sample documents is subjected to your own decision NB: Join our Social Media Network on Google Plus | Facebook | Twitter | Linkedin

READ RECENT UPDATES HERE