www:fcsc:gov:ng Online Application form - Download Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment Form from www.fcsc.gov.ng. The online application form is available for download so that applicants can fill them on paper before entering the information on the official website if FCSC in order not to make any mistake during the process of filling the application forms online. In this post, we will show you what the form is all about alongside the data that is expected to be seen on the www-fcsc-gov-ng federal civil service commission recruitment application form
Steps to Apply for FCSC Online Recruitment for Application Form
- Login to https://vacancy.fedcivilservice.gov.ng/?frm-page-1039=1
- Click on Register and it will take you to https://vacancy.fedcivilservice.gov.ng/?page_id=1111
- Enter your Email address
- Confirm your Email address to be sure its correct
- Enter youur Phone Number
- Confirm Phone Number to be very sure
- Enter your Surname only
- Enter Password: Choose a Password you can easily remember
- Now Confirm your Password to avoid mistake
- Make sure your Email and Phone are accurate, this is the only means the FCSC will use in updating you about the status of your application.
- Now tick the CAPTCHA box written "I'm not a robot" (you can choose to read the privacy terms)
- Finally click on Register
Notice: If you receive a successfully registered message after you click "Register" you will be automatically logged in and can proceed to available jobs, select and apply. (Click on the FCSC logo).
www:fcsc:gov:ng Online Application Form for Registration - Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment
After you have filled and registered for the application, go to your email and check for the notification mail that was sent to you. The mail will contain your username and password. It will also contain a direct link that will log you into the FCSC website registration form.