Book Dana Airline Local Flights | www.flydanaair.com - Dana Airline was founded in 2008 with its main hub at the Murtala Muhammed International Airport. It has its headquarters in Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria. Dana Airline operates a domestic service around the country. The slogan of the airline is ‘Love All, Serve All’, which reflects the Dana Air corporate philosophy of giving its esteemed customers great service. It serves Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Port Harcourt International Airport and Akwa Ibom Airport.
Why fly with Dana Air
They have been traveling the Nigerian skies for 8 years, since 2008. Dana airline have made it very easy to book with them by launching a mobile app for Android Smartphones, Dana airline are looking to expand their routes with Accra and Ghana.
The maximum weight for a single item of Checked Baggage is 32kgs or 70Ibs. Single items in excess of that weight will not be accepted for carriage as Checked Baggage. Priority will always be given to carriage of Checked Baggage within the applicable free baggage allowance. Also you will be required to pay an extra charge for carriage of Baggage in excess of the free Baggage allowance as stipulated in Dana Air conditions and limitations
Check in with Dana Air
Online check in is the simpler and faster way of making use of Dana airline, it can be carried out 24 hours prior to a flight's departure. The check in deadline is different at every airport and the airline recommends that passengers comply with its directives. Passengers are expected to check in prior to the scheduled time of departure by no less than 90 minutes. check-in 30 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time for domestic flights and 60 minutes prior to all other flights, whichever is longer.
Dana Airline also provide its customers with a secure online check-in service via their website Cabin Classes Dana Air currently only offer its clients the economy class option also Dana airline provides affordable local flights for Nigerians between the following four cities:
- Abuja – Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport
- Lagos – Murtala Muhammed International Airport
- Port Harcourt - Port Harcourt International Airport
- Uyo - Akwa Ibom Airport
Dana Air's fleet consists of 5 aircraft, with 1 Boeing 737-500, 1 Boeing 737-800, 3 McDonnell Douglas MD-83 making up their current offering.
To book your cheap flight you can call the number below
Airports Dana Airlines operate from
- Nnamdi Azikiwe
Paid Advert: Call Tinosomat Travels Ltd on 08153514961 to help you book a flight or charter a plane (Service Charge Apply)
Searches related to dana air
- peace air
- air peace
- dana air booking site
- aero air
- first nation airline
- medview airline
- dana air crash
- azman air
- discovery airline
- arik airline
Ways to pay for Dana Airline Fares
Pay by Credit/Debit card for Dana AirOnce you’ve booked your flydanaair flight online, via mobile or at our ticket office, you can pay quickly and securely by Visa, Interswitch Verve or Mastercard or Etranzact. You may be charged a transaction fee depending on the channel you have booked on.
Book on Hold with Dana AirSelect the ‘Book on Hold’ option when you book your flight online or through the mobile channels and pay at our ticket offices, airport or through one of our payment partners If you book to travel using the "Bookon Hold" option, you need to pay and confirm your booking within 24 hours of your flight.
Voucher payment on Dana AirIf you have a flydanaair voucher, you can use it to pay for your flight either online, through at our ticket offices or through one of our travel partners. Vouchers are valid for the period specified on them and you can use your voucher to pay for other travellers as long as they’re travelling with you under the same booking.
Where are DAL's POS to pay for "Book and Hold" ticket?Murtala Muhammed Airport 2 (MMA2).
1st Floor, G.A.T. Murtala Muhammed Airport (Old Domestic Wing)
- Abuja International Airport.
- Dana Air Office (Ext), C/o KIA Motors, First Floor, 18, A. E. Ekukinam Street, Obafemi Awolowo Road, Utako, Abuja
- Transcorp Hilton, Abuja.
- Port Harcourt International Airport.
- Dana Air Sales Desk, Park 'N' Shop, 97, Aba Road, Garrison Bus stop, PHC.
Akwa Ibom International Airport, UYO.
Fare rules on Dana Air Airline
Free baggage allowanceYou can carry the applicable Baggage free of charge subject to our conditions and limitations, which are available upon request from us or our Authorised Agents Subject to those conditions and limitations, the maximum permitted weight for a single item of Checked Baggage is 30kgs in Business Class and 23 Kgs in Economy class. Items in excess of that weight will not be accepted for carriage as Checked Baggage. Priority will always be given to carriage of Checked Baggage within the applicable free baggage allowance.
Excess baggageYou will be required to pay an extra charge for carriage of Baggage in excess of the free Baggage allowance (as stipulated in our conditions and limitations). These rates are available from us upon request from time to time. Carriage of excess Baggage is subject to available space on your flight.
Items unacceptable as baggage
- You must not include in your Baggage: items which are likely to endanger the aircraft or persons or property on board the aircraft, such as those specified in the International Civil Aviation Organisation (ICAO) Technical Instructions for the Safe Transport of Dangerous Goods by Air and the International Air Transport Association (IATA) Dangerous Goods Regulations, and in our regulations (further information is available from us on request); or items the carriage of which are prohibited by the applicable laws, regulations or orders of any state to be flown from or to; or items which are reasonably considered by us to be unsuitable for carriage because they are dangerous, unsafe or by reason of their weight, size, shape or character, or which are fragile or perishable having regard to, among other things, the type of aircraft being used. Information about unacceptable items is available upon request.
- Firearms and ammunition other than for hunting and sporting purposes are prohibited from carriage as Baggage. Firearms and ammunition for hunting and sporting purposes may be accepted only as Checked Baggage, subject to prior approval by us and by the Captain of the aircraft on the date or dates of carriage. If accepted for carriage, firearms must be unloaded with the safety catch on, and suitably packed, and accompanied by all documents legally required by the country of departure, destination and any Stopovers. Carriage of ammunition is subject to ICAO and IATA regulations as specified in Article
- You must not include in Checked Baggage fragile or perishable items, valuable items (including, but not limited to, money, jewellery, precious metals), computers, personal electronic devices, any medication or medical equipment which may be required in-flight or during your trip or which cannot be swiftly replaced if lost or damaged, house or car keys, valuable documents (including, but not limited to, business documents, passports and other identification documents, negotiable papers, securities, deeds), or samples. If an item of Unchecked Baggage is required, for any reason, to become Checked Baggage, you must remove all items of the type just mentioned beforehand.
- You must not include in Unchecked Baggage real, replica or toy weapons (plastic or metal), or any object which looks like a weapon or could reasonably be mistaken for a weapon, tradesman's tools, ammunition, explosives or anything which contains explosives, catapults, darts, household cutlery, scissors, corkscrews, metal nail files, knives with blades of any length, knitting needles, paper knives, sporting bats and clubs, razor blades (except safety razors and accompanying cartridges), billiard, snooker or pool cues, hypodermic needles (except those required for medical reasons and accompanied by a medical certificate confirming the medical condition), hard sporting balls or martial arts devices, safety matches or lighters.
Right to refuse carriageDana Air may refuse to carry as Baggage any item reasonably considered by us to be unsuitable for carriage because of its size, shape, weight, content, character, or for safety or operational reasons, or the comfort of other passengers. Information about unacceptable items is available upon request. They may refuse to accept Baggage for carriage unless it is in our reasonable opinion properly and securely packed in suitable containers. Information about packing and containers unacceptable to us is available upon request.
Right of searchFor reasons of safety and security Dana Air may require you to submit to a search and scan of your person and a search, scan or X-ray of your Baggage. If you are not available, your Baggage may be searched in your absence for the purpose of determining whether you are in possession of or whether your Baggage contains any item described prohibited above or any firearms, ammunition or weapons which have not been presented to us. If you are unwilling to comply with our requirements, they may refuse to carry you and your Baggage. In the event a search or scan causes Damage to you, or an x-ray or scan causes damage to your Baggage, Dana Air shall not be liable for such Damage unless due to our fault or negligence.
- Upon delivery to us of your Baggage which you wish to check they will take custody of, and issue a Baggage Identification Tag for, each piece of your Checked Baggage.
- Checked Baggage must have your name or other personal identification affixed to it.
- Checked Baggage will, whenever possible, be carried on the same aircraft as you, unless they decide for safety, security or operational reasons to carry it on an alternative flight. If your Checked Baggage is carried on a subsequent flight they will deliver it to you, unless applicable law requires you to be present for customs clearance, or the reason for carriage of the Baggage on another aircraft related to the size, weight or character of the Baggage or your failure to comply with these Conditions of Carriage.
- You must ensure that your Checked Baggage and Unchecked Baggage are sufficiently robust and well secured to withstand the usual and normal rigours of carriage by air without sustaining damage (except fair wear and tear) and that they are properly locked.
- Dana Air may specify maximum dimensions and/or weight for Unchecked Baggage which you carry onto the aircraft. If they have not done so, Unchecked Baggage which you carry onto the aircraft must fit under the seat in front of you or in an enclosed storage compartment in the cabin of the aircraft. If your Unchecked Baggage cannot be stored in this manner, or is of excessive weight, or is considered unsafe for any reason, it must be carried as Checked Baggage.
- Objects not suitable for carriage in the cargo compartment (such as delicate musical instruments), and which do not meet the requirements as per the baggage policy, will only be accepted for carriage in the cabin compartment if you have given us notice in advance and permission has been granted by us. You may have to pay an extra charge for this service.
Collection and delivery of checked baggage
- You are required to collect your Checked Baggage as soon as it is made available at your destination or Stopover. Should you not collect it within a reasonable time, they may charge you a storage fee. Should your Checked Baggage not be claimed within three (3) months of the time it is made available, they may dispose of it without any liability to you.
- Only the bearer of the Baggage Check and Baggage Identification Tag, is entitled to delivery of the Checked Baggage. Dana Air cannot take any responsibility for ensuring that the bearer of the Baggage Check is entitled to delivery.
- If a person claiming Checked Baggage is unable to produce the Baggage Check and identify the Baggage by means of a Baggage Identification Tag they will deliver the Baggage to such person only on condition that he or she establishes to our satisfaction his or her right to the Baggage.
AnimalsNo animals will be accepted by us for carriage.
Dana Air does not accept any responsibility for any animal they refuse to carry on the aircraft and you will be solely responsible for making the necessary arrangements for any animal you attempt to carry on the aircraft and to which carriage has been refused. Furthermore, dana air will have no liability to you if you are unable to travel as a result of the refusal of carriage to any animal you attempt to carry on the aircraft.
Customer Charter on Dana Air1. Dana Air will never compromise on safety
Safety will always be our first priority. Dana Air will never do anything that undermines this core commitment.
2. Dana Air will offer a service you can rely on
They try to provide a punctual and reliable service at all times. Our aim is for all services to arrive on time. To ensure you catch your flight, you should make sure you get to your boarding gate at least 30 minutes before your flight is scheduled to leave. It can take considerable time to go through airport security and baggage procedures. Dana Air will always operate our advertised services unless exceptional circumstances – such as severe weather make it unsafe for us to do so.
3. Dana Air will make planning your journey easy
We want you to be able to make the best choice about how and when you travel, so we offer continually updated timetable and general information on our website at www.flydanaair.com. You can visit any one of our ticket desks where a selection of timetables and general leaflets are available, or call us for advice on 07003593262 (0700-FLY-DANA). Our Contact Centre is open 8am to 6pm on Mondays to Fridays and 9am to 4pm on Saturdays, so you can get the information and help you need, whenever you need it.
4. Dana Air will offer you a range of ways to buy your tickets
Buying a ticket couldn’t be easier – and the choice of method is yours.
You can buy online, by phone, at Dana Air ticket offices, or from local travel agents.
To book via our website or to find details of your local outlet go to www.flydanaair.com
Paid Advert: Call Tinosomat Travels Ltd on 08153514961 to help you book a flight or charter a plane (Service Charge Apply)
It’s always best to buy your ticket in advance to make sure you get the best fares. You can have your ticket delivered to you by text message; email or you can collect it from any Dana Air ticket office.
5. Dana Air ticket amendment and cancellation policies will be clear and simple
Sometimes you might need to change your ticket after you have bought it. Most of the tickets they sell are amendable. They will do our best to make sure the terms and conditions are clearly highlighted when you are buying, and wherever possible are also displayed on your ticket to avoid confusion later on. You can make changes to your ticket before travel at any ticket office, or by calling their Contact Centre. You might be charged an administration fee in addition to any upgrade fare. If you decide not to travel, you can cancel your ticket online, by phone or in person.
6. Dana Air will do our best to meet your needs if you have a disability
Everyone is welcome to travel with Dana air. If you have a disability or specific travel needs, they can help.
7. Dana Air team will be friendly, helpful and committed to helping you
Dana Air have customer service teams at all airports. You can easily recognise team members by their uniform and name badges. They will always be approachable, knowledgeable and friendly. If you have a problem at the airport or simply need some information, please let a team member know and they will do their best to help.
8. Dana Air will make your journey as comfortable as possible
Dana Air staff are responsible for your comfort and safety throughout your journey. They expect them to be professional and friendly at all times.
9. Dana Air will help you, particularly when things go wrong
Occasionally things go wrong – no matter how hard they try. When they do, they will do our utmost to put things right there and then. They will make it as easy as they can for you to let us know, and will seek to solve any problems as quickly and fairly as possible. Our customer-facing teams have the authority to make decisions and resolve your issues as soon as you contact them.
Delays and Cancellations on Dana Air local FlightDana Air are committed to on time performance however sometimes bad weather, natural disasters, technical problems, operational and other issues can cause flight delays and even cancellations. If this happens, we will do all we can to fix the problem and keep you informed of developments and the choices that are available to you. If they become aware at least two hours ahead of your scheduled departure time that your flight will be delayed more than 45 minutes or cancelled, we will use the contact details you provided in your booking to let you or your travel agent know and in the event of a major service disruption that might result in significant delays to your journey, they will keep you informed and provide refreshments, where they can.
10. Dana Air will listen to your feedback and act upon it
We welcome all feedback – good and bad. Once we know what you think, we will act to make improvements. Negative comments go directly to their senior management team, whose job is to improve your experience at every point in the journey. They make sure we focus on improving the things you say matter most. Positive feedback also gets passed on and individuals are recognised for excellent service. We always aim to exceed your expectations, so when we do, we are always happy to hear about it!
11. Dana Air will make it easy for you to speak with them
They want to make it easy for you to contact us. This can best be done face-to-face at the airport or by calling one of our Customer Service Advisors in our Contact Centre. They also respond to comments received via Facebook and Twitter (@DanaAir). We will aim to resolve your query or concern immediately. If we need to investigate further, we will respond within 5 business days. Dana Air promise to genuinely and honestly investigate all complaints received and aim to improve our service as a result.
This Charter sets out their commitment to you and to raising our standards. It does not create any new legal relationship as a result of what we say we will do, nor does it adversely affect your legal rights. These are set out in our General Conditions of Carriage.