Prophetic Focus 1
From Glory to Glory greetings in Jesus’ name.
As a church, we have witnessed the majestic presence of God in our midst this year, in terms of massive salvation of souls, both in our church services and the various outreaches we engaged in. We have also harvested lots of humbling testimonies from among God’s people. Indeed, our from glory to glory prophetic word has been validated in the lives of many and in this Commission this year. To God be all the glory.
For many that may not have taken full delivery of their minimum four quantum-leap prophetic word for the year 2016, it is not late yet. This is why by the prompting of the Holy Spirit; we shall be engaging the power of praise that will enable everyone of us take the delivery of the balance of our four-quantum leap prophetic package.
We discover from scriptures that praise warfare is a most vital weapon for provoking fulfilment of prophecies. As it is written, “This charge I commit unto thee, son Timothy, according to the prophecies which went before on thee, that thou by them mightest war a good warfare” (1 Tim. 1:18/ 2 Chr. 20:14-24)
- Through praise warfare, Abraham saw prophecy fulfilled with the supernatural birth of Isaac – Rom. 4:16-21
- Through praise warfare, Jehoshaphat saw prophecy fulfilled in grand styles – 2 Chr. 20:14-24
- Through praise warfare, Hezekiah took delivery of fulfillment of prophecy – Is. 38:1-5/20
- Through praise warfare, the early church continued to grow supernaturally – Matt. 16:18/ Acts 2:47/ Acts 4:4/ Acts 5:14/ Acts 6:7/ (Jer. 30:19)
However, we should be reminded of the following:
- When we praise God for who He is, we provoke His interventions in our affairs – Acts 16:25-35
- When we engage in high praises, we provoke God’s vengeance in the camp of our enemies – 149:6-9)
- When we praise God indeed, He takes over the battles of our lives – 20:17-24
- But only the truly thankful can be praiseful, this is because only the genuinely thankful, can be truly joyful; and we know that joy is an essential requirement of the praise that works – 5:14 /Deut. 28:47-48)
- Therefore, thanksgiving and praise must become our lifestyle, if we must make the most of our adventure in the kingdom – 34:1 / 1Sam. 30:6/ 1 Thess. 5:18/ Heb. 10:36
From all the above, we can conclude that praise is a proven turnaround weapon in the hands of God’s people – Hab. 3:17-19.
Therefore, the prophetic focus for the month of November 2016 is:
GOD STILL WORKS WONDERS THROUGH PRAISE – Hab. 3:17-19
This month of November shall be a turnaround month for every Winner as we engage the weapon of praise extensively both as individuals and as a church. I believe this shall provoke the delivery of the balance of everyone’s quantum-leap order of testimonies for this year in Jesus’ name.
Therefore, for everyone who has been engaging faithfully in the ongoing Wonder Double Prophetic Agenda, either on the prayer altar or on the go in soul winning, the month of November shall be a month of fulfilment of prophecies among others in Jesus’ name. Amen.
Recommended books of the month authored by David O. Oyedepo include:
* Understanding the Power of Praise * Wonders of Praise
Prophetic Focus 2
From Glory to Glory greetings in Jesus’ name.
I believe we have all had an awesome time in the school of vision all through the month and I am persuaded that every Winner is sure to see the Glory of God in unprecedented dimensions this month in Jesus’ name. Amen. What then is the Holy Ghost saying concerning the month of October 2016? We must discover and engage vital biblical key.
We recognize from scriptures that:
- Every child of God belongs to royalty – 1Pet. 2:9
- Everyone that is born–again is born to reign as a King in his field – Rev. 5: 9-10
- Redemption spiritually repositions the believer for the top – Matt.5:13-16
- Every believer is redeemed a star – Rev.22:16, John17:18
However, to realize this awesome heritage we must discover and engage vital biblical key – Matt16:18, Lk.11:52.
We discover from scriptures that every true lover is ordained a high flyer, a star, a man and woman of exploit.
Examples here include:
* Abraham – Gen.12:1-3/Gal.3:13-14 * Joseph-Gen 39: 7-9/Gen.41: 38-44/42:18
* Moses– Exo. 1: 1-4/Num. 12:3-7 * Job – Job 1: 1-3/ Job 29:4-17
* David- 1 Sam. 13:14/ 2Sam. 18:3 * Solomon – 1Kgs.3:3-4/ 1kgs.4:29-34
* Peter– Jn.21: 15-17/Gal.2:8/Acts 5:15 * Paul- Rom.8:35-38/ Acts 14:11
From all the above, we understand that every true lover of God ends up a path-finder, a pace-setter and a trail-blazer – 1Cor. 2:9
WHY? Because Love never fails –Love is an ever winning force– 1Cor. 13:8
While it is clear that every Child of God is destined for the top, but the fact remains that we can only gain access to the topmost top by engaging the virtue of unreserved love for Christ and his Kingdom.
The love of God has proved to be the sure foundation for a glorious and enviable destiny but when the foundation is destroyed the righteous can do nothing – Matt 22:36-40/ Ps 11:3
Therefore, the Prophetic theme for the month of October is:
“EXPLOIT IS MY BIRTHRIGHT IN CHRIST” – Matt 5:13-16
Recommended books for the month authored by me include:
* Exploring the Secrets of Success
* Success Strategies Success Systems
* Success Buttons.
* Ruling your world
* Possessing your possession
Remain ever blessed
Jesus is Lord!