The Newest Banking Jobs Available is the FCMB Recruitment 2016 for Fresh Graduate Internship. FCMB is a full service banking group, passionate about growing a world class financial services group focused on value adding strategies and processes through professionalism and excellent operating standards.
Did you just graduate from the university or still in school and between the ages of 16-25? Smart, ambitious and ready to experience life in the business world? You may just be the #FCMBFlexxtern FCMB is looking for!
All the applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Intern
Location: Any City, Nigeria
Guidelines to Apply for FCMB Recruitment 2016
To enter The Contest, applicant must be at least 16 years old at the time of entry
Applicants must either be a student or fresh graduate not younger than 16 years or older than 25 years of age at the time of application.
Contestants must be a student or fresh graduate of any of the following courses:
Banking & Finance
The Contest is not open to employees of First City Monument Bank (“FCMB”) or members of their immediate families.
- FCMB’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and binding on all participants.
- FCMB does not assume responsibility for accommodation, transportation or logistics at any point during The Contest.
- Prizes won during The Contest are not transferable to another person.
- The prizes won cannot be exchangeable for cash.
- The Contest deadlines including entry submission and voting deadlines are as indicated on different banners and promotional materials.
- FCMB reserves the right use all creative assets including participant pictures, videos, graphics and other material related to The Contest in promotion of its Flexx product.
- By entering this competition, participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- FCMB excludes itself from all losses, expenses or damages that may be suffered or incurred by any of the Contestants as a result of entering into the contest, except such losses, expenses or damages are attributable to FCMB’s negligence or misconduct.
5 winners will each get a 3-month Internship with FCMB or one of companies partnering with the Bank for this initiative.
Entry into The Contest shall be strictly through the FCMB Flexx microsite https://apply.fcmb.com/Flexxtern
Only Flexx account holders are eligible to participate in The Contest. Any entry discovered to have been submitted by a non-Flexx account holder will be immediately disqualified at whatever point during The Contest this discovery is made.
Entry submission closes on October 22nd, 2016.
- The Contest is a one stage process
- Contestants will be required create a 45-second YouTube video of themselves to the contest site, explaining why they should be hired as “The Flexxtern”. The YouTube link will be submitted upon registration on The Contest site.
- Entry into the contest begins on 12th October, 2016 and closes on the 22nd October,2016.
- Members of the public can vote for their preferred contestant once throughout the entry submission period
Winners will be selected using a combination of public votes and panel votes:
- Public votes: 40%
- Panel votes: 60%
The panel will comprise a representative each from FCMB and all participating companies, who will be required to review the entries and independently vote for all entries. The final votes will then be collated to identify the final winners.
If you have any questions about the #FCMBFexxtern contest, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Closing Date
22nd November, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Create a 45-second YouTube Video with the hashtag #FCMBFlexxtern explaining why you should be hired as “The Flexxtern”
- Visit: https://apply.fcmb.com/Flexxtern Or Click Here to Register
- Register and submit your YouTube link, you’ll receive an email to verify your entry.
- Once verified, share the link to your entry and invite your friends to vote for you (public voting accounts for 40% of the scores)