November 2016 jobs: Cactus Communications is a leading provider of scientific communication services to more than 60,000 clients across 116 countries. We engage a team of highly skilled editors who are experts in various academic fields. CACTUS is honoured to be ranked 15th (after a screening of more than 40,000 companies) on FlexJobs’ 2016 list of Top 100 Companies for Remote/Freelance Jobs.
- Edit manuscripts such that the final text is in standard scientific English and is free of unclear or unidiomatic sentences
- Adhere to job-specific instructions and format manuscripts according to the target journal when required
- Understand client and industry requirements and adapt working approach accordingly
- Meet deadlines
- Receive training to become adept at the points mentioned above
- You can telecommute from anywhere in the Kenya.
- You will receive training to become adept at editing.
- You will have unlimited access to exclusive interviews with industry experts, articles on the latest industry trends, and publication and writing tips on our learning and discussion platform.
- At Cactus, you will be exposed to research carried out worldwide and will get an insider’s view of the burgeoning, multi-million-dollar publishing industry.
- A Bachelor’s/Master’s/PhD degree in any sub-specialization of Engineering.
- Excellent written English skills and attention to detail
- Familiarity with MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Closing Date: 26th October, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
- Employment Vacancy Editor Engineer at Cactus Communications in Nigeria November 2016
- Career Opportunity Editor Engineer at Cactus Communications in Nigeria November 2016
- JOB VACANCY EDITOR ENGINEER IN NIGERIA NOVEMBER 2016
- Job Vacancy Editor Engineer at Cactus Communications in Nigeria November 2016