Guide on How to Fix insufficient Memory Space Problems on Android Phone and Tablet - This is one big problem android device users always face in the cause of using phones and tablets. This happens especially when they want to share images (pictures) with their friends and family. You might say you don't care about this article because you are using a phone with very large memory but it comes to a time when your memory become a bit low, then you will start noticing this issue. It does not matter the type of android phone you are using; it could be Samsung, Tecno, HTC, LG, iTel, Gionee, Alcatel, Nokia, etc. I will advice that you read and apply the guide given in this post.
Notice; There is no guarantee that the problem would be resolved immediately but it would help correct the problem if necessary to make your phone release some space.
PROCEDURES ON HOW TO FIX INSUFFICIENT MEMORY SPACE
- You have to Remove the SD card and rob gently on your hairs
- Then Delete some APK files that are no longer useful
- After that, Backup your SD card and format it
- Next; Backup your images and delete some image caches and thumbnail caches
- Use cleaner tools; you can download this from Google play store or Google this.
- then, Format phone if problem continues
Examples of cleaning tools: Clean Master, CMD Tools, DU Speed Booster etc.
I hope this article has helped you to solve your low memory problem. Please like and share.