HOW TO WRITE A BUSINESS PLAN TEMPLETES FOR INVESTORS | ACCOUNTANTS | MANAGERS | FEASIBILITY STUDY

Most people wring a business plan template especially those involved in Youwin.or.ng. I did a further research online and found what most people ask on forums concerning business plan template and feasibility study. We wrote a previous article on THE BEST TEN FREE BUDGET PLANNER TEMPLATES & SPREADSHEETS SAMPLES.
THE BEST TEN FREE BUDGET PLANNER TEMPLATES & SPREADSHEETS SAMPLES - See more at: http://martinslibrary.blogspot.com/2014/05/the-best-ten-free-budget-planner.html#sthash.qk3ssD05.dpuf

Here are some of the comments..........


I am about to the point of quitting when it comes to budget templates. I have tried about ALL of the online budgeting planners (including YNAB which I paid $60 for) and many of the pre-made templates at MS. The problem is that I need a user friendly weekly budget template. None of the online programs offer this. I have income coming in every week because my husband and I are each paid bi-weekly but on alternating weeks. I have just been using a chart in Word to do my budget because I’m not knowledgeable enough in Excel to make my own spreadsheet. Any suggestions for me would be so helpful.

I never could find a budget that did everything I needed it to do. So I basically made my own using Excel. Everything I have in my budget is on one sheet along with frequency and when each bill is due. This sheet calculates some expenses that are shared with my roomate and shows exactly how much out of each paycheck needs to be deposited into my budget account. The other sheet is a daily balance/expense tracker (one row per day – I’m up to like 1700 rows now). The estimated dates for my expenses and deposits from the budget sheet are automatically filled in. This lets me see what my projected balance will be for any given day. It also shows me what my minimum projected balance will be going far into the future. I just added enough $$ in the begining to give myself a $300 margin.
Now I don’t have to worry about being able to pay any bill that comes in. I know that there will be enough in the account to cover everything in my budget. (even if the mortgage, car insurance, ect. hits on the same day – I know I’m covered). Since I don’t have to worry about having a bill come out of my account as soon as it is due, I can have them all come out automatically. I think I have a single check I have to send in for term life insurance once a year. Everything else is automatic. I love my budget, it frees me from worry. Budgets are indeed sexy.

These are some responses given to them by some professionals
RE: “total expenditures by category” – Do you mean the left columns in the “paycheck” areas? If so, that’s just all the expenses you incur for that period (or that you alott for that period) which your paycheck will be covering. For example if you pay rent and your cell bill with your first paycheck, then you’d list it in that section and budget it with whatever money you have for that period – make sense?

RE: “is putting money away into savings considered a category” – It could be! But it’s whatever you prefer :) I don’t automate any of my savings so I never know what that “expense” would be, so I don’t personally include it myself there. I use the “savings funds” area as side pockets where my money is.. For example, cash I have in my safe for emergencies, money set aside for birthday gifts I’ve gotten, etc. Sometimes I even use that area for the amount of money in my wallet when I run my Net Worth updates so that everything’s accounted for. It’s really there to be used however makes sense to you :)
RE: “Why split a month into two paycheck budgets unless one is truly using the cash method?” – Because for me I really enjoyed budgeting that way. I liked evening my money out throughout the month (ie splitting bills and savings/etc per paycheck) instead of paying large chunks all at once like most budgets incorporate. It just made sense to me and kept me going, so I figured I’d share it with others in case it does the same for them too :) Plus, it’s nice and colorful which I love.

RE: Is the credit card section of your template only for calculating networth because I would not want to count transactions twice?” – Yes, for both net worth tracking, but also so that YOU know how much each card’s balance is so you can track it over time and hopefully watch it go down. But again, anything in this budget can be modified and used however it is that makes sense with your style. You can download the spreadsheet and tweak it to your liking – it’s currently set up for what works for me :)

This is the comment that followed.....
RE: “total expenditures by category” Yes, we are talking about the same section. For your readers, that is the section BUDGET: CHECK #1 or #2 where you have “Category #1” through #6. I am on the same page as your response, but I guess I am considering a more cumbersome scenario. Say, I have 11 visits to the grocery store and say during two of those visits I purchase non-grocery items, like a household cleaners. So, I have to split transactions for sure, but what method do you use to sift through and tally up those 11 transactions? After trying various programs throughout the years (i.e. MS Money, Mint.com, spreadsheets), I realize it’s all just a fancy spreadsheet, and I know you use spreadsheets, but still, there has got to be a method to the madness to find the total category sum. What is your method? I am one of those people who pays down credit card each month. I think of it like cash, except I additionally stick it to The Man by using his money on my time without accruing interest. So, I have no need to watch my c/c draw down. I only care about the transactions. Contrary to your suggestion, I pay as late as possible, but I accept the risks associated with that.

RE: “is putting money away into savings considered a category” According to Rich Dad, we should pay ourselves first, which means to always put away the same savings each month and just deal with expenses with what is left over. If that means paying late fees, so be it to punish oneself; however, I do not go that far and instead actually pull out of savings to pay down c/c every month if need be. However, now that I have a bit more income, I gave myself a rule that whatever financial punishment I incur (i.e. late fee or c/c interest), I donate the same amount to an independent artist of my choice who has PayPal set up to accept donations.

RE: “Why split a month into two paycheck budgets unless one is truly using the cash method?” I’m following you, and I support your perspective. I look at cash flow like a river, and I consider monthly reports to be just snapshots in time, which unfortunately do not easily illustrate the Z axis, time. So, splitting into months is an arbitrary, not to mention an inconsistent, length of time, and therefore so is splitting it down further to 15/16 (sometimes 14) day increments. I’ve consider not dividing down further than a quarter year, but I’m still working on that.

THIS IS A SAMPLE | WE ARE PROFESSIONALS IN WRITING



Click on the related links below and read more.
We can keep you updated on this information, please Subscribe for Free by entering your email address in the space provided.

Do you like this article? Share this article
Follows us on Google Plus Facebook & Twitter 
Share on Google Plus

Declaimer - MARTINS LIBRARY

The publications and/or documents on this website are provided for general information purposes only. Your use of any of these sample documents is subjected to your own decision NB: Join our Social Media Network on Google Plus | Facebook | Twitter | Linkedin

READ RECENT UPDATES HERE