CHALLENGES DURING INDUSTRIAL ATTACHMENT

On a serious note the major challenges as a student is finance, the day I reported or resumed work as industrial attachment student I was told that because of their meager sources of income they as organization does not pay the student of a truth even a kobo was not given but God saw me through and I was able to start and finished peaceful and my letter was given to me.

Other challenges was power failure which is no longer news in Nigeria society, some times when
I was there we the student and the staff will be looking at ourselves any day there is power outage, in some situation we packaged news with handwritten, it is the part of experience on the industrial attachment, one lesson I learnt from they is that use what you have in the day of scarcity and also utilized every opportunity giving to you.

I am very grateful to God for giving me and keep me healthy during and been after the industrial attachment. Challenges is out to shape man also draw him or her nearer to his or her colourful destiny, challenges comes to make not to mar him or her, life is how you cope or mange that challenge through God I was able to overcome industrial attachment challenges that come.

Share on Google Plus

Declaimer - Unknown

The publications and/or documents on this website are provided for general information purposes only. Your use of any of these sample documents is subjected to your own decision NB: Join our Social Media Network on Google Plus | Facebook | Twitter | Linkedin

READ RECENT UPDATES HERE