RECOMMENDATION AND CONCLUSION FOR SIWES (INDUSTRIAL TRAINING)

RECOMMENDATION
I recommend that SIWES should provide places for industrial attachment for students, industrial training fund should pay some allowances to student  and the company should provide more safety equipments to prevent further environmental and health hazards.

CONCLUSION
      My six month industrial attachment with Melbourne Services Limited has been one of the most interesting, productive and instructive experience in my life. Through  this training, I have gained new insight and more comprehensive
understanding about the real industrial working condition and practice, it has also improved my soft and functional skills. All these valuable experiences and knowledge’s that I have gained were not only acquired through the direct involvement in task but also through other aspects of the training such as : work observation, interaction with collogues, superior and other people related to the field. It also exposed me on some certain things about marine environment. And from what I have undergone, I am sure that industrial training programm has achieved its primary objective. As a result of the programm I am now more confident to build my future career which I have  already started with Melbourne Services Limited.


TO GET THIS COMPLETE MATERIAL
PRICE:
Pay #5,000 Naira, (i.e. the price for this material) into our account.

ACCOUNT DETAILS:
Bank: Ecobank
A/c No: 2691085510
Name: Martins Chima

NEXT STEP:
Send your teller no, name and email address to 07030722911. We will confirm your payment within 3hrs (working hours) and you will receive this topic material immediately after confirmation through your e-mail.

We will also send a text message to your mobile phone number informing you that we have sent you the COMPLETE MATERIAL.
 

Share on Google Plus

Declaimer - Unknown

The publications and/or documents on this website are provided for general information purposes only. Your use of any of these sample documents is subjected to your own decision NB: Join our Social Media Network on Google Plus | Facebook | Twitter | Linkedin

READ RECENT UPDATES HERE